Reawakening

Systems Rebooting...

"Come on..."

Initializing System Diagnostic...

"I know you can hear me. It's time to wake up."

Running Core Program Diagnostic...

"Wake up, damn it!"

Core Program Restored.

Zero Threats Detected.

Starting Awakening Sequence...

Safe Mode Activated.

Welcome Back... Serial Designation 092...

A small moan escaped my lips, as I slightly moved my head to my right. It felt like I was ran over by a stampede of wild bulls or a large truck, which was strange because I don't remember getting hit by bulls or a bus.

What I do remember was being part of a secret project, claiming that the world was coming to an end and humanity must find a way to survive. I remember being strapped to an operating table, a strange helmet getting placed over my head and then a powerful and painful surge of electricity pulsating through my brain before everything going white. Apart from that, I can't recall anything else past that.

I felt my strength return to me, as I felt something shaking me vigorously. I let out another small moan and opened my eyes. My vision was in shades of neon purple and digital, with very small, but readable variations of code running the upper left of my vision. That's not right, my vision is normally clear, crisp and in color. Not digital and shades of purple.

"Oh, good. You're finally awake. I've been trying to get you to wake up for weeks." A small voice spoke from in front of me with a smile in its tone.

I placed my hand over my forehead and a small sigh, trying to recollect myself, and looked to my right. Standing on my right was a small equine-like creature with a brilliant amber coat and a yin-yang styled sun on its flanks. Its eyes were a cyan color and its curly mane and tail were vivid crimson with brilliant yellow streaks. Its other distinguishing feature was a single horn protruding from its forehead with a single spiral pattern.

Standing next to the small equine was another equine-like creature, nearly the same height as a human adult, with a tall and slender build

Standing next to the small equine was another equine-like creature, nearly the same height as a human adult, with a tall and slender build. Its fur was a pale pink-almost white color, with pale magenta eyes and pastel-toned mane and tail that seem to flow in an invisible wind. It wore a golden tiara with a matching regalia that had an amethyst gem in the center, and golden shoes. Its distinguishing features were a long horn, similar to the smaller equine, and a pair of large feathered wings.

 Its distinguishing features were a long horn, similar to the smaller equine, and a pair of large feathered wings