Sleepless night 🪽 •bakudeku•

[OmegaVerse]
[Fluff]
Context••
In this story Katsuki and Izuku are 23 and have 2 children, one the age of 3 named Keita Bakugou and the other is 8 months old named Kyoto Bakugou. Izuku's sick with a stomach bug.
Don't pay attention to small details pleasee.
I hope you enjoyyyy!

[Izuku's POV]
I woke up due to sudden loud crying sound coming from my son's Kyoto room. "Ngh.." "I'll go you sleep baby." Kacchan said getting up from the bed, kissing my head. "Thank you.." I said sleepily closing my eyes again.

[Katsuki's POV]
I picked up Kyoto as I tried and figured out why he was crying. I figured it out pretty damn fast with that disgusting smell coming from his diaper. "Gross." I said putting him down on his changing table looking for a clean diaper. After he was clean he immediately fell back to sleep so I put him down in his crib and went back to mine and Izuku's room.
An hour later I woke up for the second time.

[Izuku's pov]
I woke up for the second time that night this time it was Keita by my side. "Mama.." I slowly opened my eyes tiredly. "Yes Keita..?" "Monster looking at me.." "A monster." Kacchan said tired and angry. "Mhm..go kill it daddy." "It's fine I'll go kacchan." I said getting up. "No! daddy! Mama can't kill it!" Keita whined. "Shut it before you wake your brother" kacchan said sternly. "Keita I'm going let's go." I said grabbing his hand waking to his room. "Where is it?" I asked. "THERE!" He said pointing out his window beside his bed. I saw nothing.

"Um..how do I kill it?" I asked confused. "SEE! Only daddy can!" He pouted. "Just tell me so we can go back to bed.." I yawned. "Fine..you knock it away." He said. I walked over to the window knocking on it a few times before looking back at him. "There?" "Yes! Thank wu mama!" Keita yelled hugging me. "You're welcome Keita, now go back to sleep." After I put him back in bed I walked back to my bed and immediately fell back asleep. Then almost immediately woke back up again to Kyoto crying again. I got up immediately and walked to his room. "Oh my baby what's wrong.." I said picking him up. He stopped crying and touched my chest. "Oh you're hungry.. um I don't have much milk anymore." I said siting down in the chair beside his crib to feed him.

[Katsuki's POV]
I woke up for the third time because I didn't feel Izuku anywhere. "Izuku?" I said sitting up looking under the covers as that's usually where I find him. When he wasn't there I assumed he was in Kyotos room so I got up and walked in there to check on him. I walked in to see both of them asleep, Kyoto still attached to Izuku. I walked over to put Kyoto back in his crib careful to not wake him up for the third time that night. After he was in his crib I went and picked up Izuku and took him back to bed. He had been feeling sick the past couple of days and these kids haven't been making anything better so I planned to text that old hag to come and get them in the morning to give him a break.

[Izuku's POV]
I finally made it to the morning without getting woken up for the millionth time. I got up and went to check on the kids but Keita wasn't in his bed. I figured he was in Kyotos room staring at him sleep again.. don't ask why he does that I think he just wants to play with him or something. I walked into Kyotos room but Keita wasn't in there either and as I went closer, Kyoto wasn't in there either.

"Keita? Kyoto?" I asked nervously. Kacchan was still in bed so they surely weren't with him. I walked back to kacchan and woke him up. "Kacchan.. kacchan wake up." I shook him carefully to try and wake him up. I saw his eyes flutter open. "What baby.." He asked pulling me down on him. "Where's the baby's.." "they're with old hag." I sighed in relief, but I wasn't too worried I knew they were fine. "Why?" "Because you're still sick and they're just making you even more stressed." He responded sitting up. "But I love my baby's." I pouted. "How are you feeling Izu?" He asked touching my forehead. "Fine.."

[Katsukis's POV]
I got up pulling Izuku off with me and walked to bathroom to brush my teeth. "Kacchan." "What." "Can we go pick them up?" I looked over to him and he was giving me those annoying puppy eyes. They're annoying because they always work, but not this time. "No nerd.." I responded finishing up. He went to the sink next to mine and began brushing his teeth and washing his face as well.