•shigadabideku• 2k reads omg tysm~

[Smutt]
[dekussy]
[OmegaVerse]
TW⚠️
r*pe/sa
Context••
In this story Dabi and Shigaraki (both A) are both aged down to 19, Izuku (O) is 16 and in his second year of UA in here.
This is NOT a cutesy story be aware of the triggers,
don't complain about it the warnings are right there!

[Izuku's POV]
I was walking home from school when i suddenly got pulled to the side startling me into using ofa just a bit to knock whoever was grabbing me to the ground.

"Agh." I look down and see two league of villain members. 'Oh crap what do I do, do I run or call for help?' "What the fuck was that?" I hear a fierce yell. "Ah- um league of villains! Shigaraki, and..Dabi!" I yell out of nervousness trying to get myself ready for any sudden movements or attacks from the two.

"Yeah no fucken shit!? You know who we are and we know who you are." The purple one yells getting up, the blue haired one already standing. "W-well why did you pull me aside!?" I yell getting into a fighting stance, as if I could take them both down at once. My quirk isn't as strong as All mights was but he says I'm getting there!

"Let us fucking talk and maybe you'd find out?" Shigaraki says with a devilish look in his bright red eyes. "You. We know about your quirk and how you got it." My eyes widen at the sentence. No one except for 3 people other then me know about how I got my quirk, one being the person who gave it to me himself. "Wh-what how?"

"Well first of all no omega has ever had a quirk as strong as yours." Dabi states. 'My quirk isn't even that strong..' I relax from my stance and listen to what they have to say. "So we did our research, we had our little spies keeping an eye on you, which led us to where we are now. Just today was it confirmed to us two." Shigaraki says calmly but in a terrifying manner.

"Okay... why do you need to talk to me about that.." I regretted it right after I said it looking at their deep glares. "DONT FUCKING INTERRUPT US." Dabi yells making me flinch and back into the wall getting my quirk ready.

[Dabi's POV]
I glare down at the small thing in front of me. Me and Tomura needed to speak to him about all for one. Our 'boss' gave us the job months ago to figure out Midoriyas quirk fast and find a way to have him transfer it to himself.

I wasn't fond of the idea and thought it was just a waste of time and life, well until I found out how cute this omega is. 'This might be easier than I thought..' I think smirking at the thought of easily scaring this thing into giving up his quirk.

[Izuku's POV]
I wait for one of the two to begin speaking again but none of them do. They just both stand over me trapping me against the alley wall glaring down at me menacingly.

"W-well..?"

[Shigaraki's POV]
"W-well...?" he stutters out clearly scared for his fucking life.

"Give all for one your quirk." I bluntly speak out. "W-WHAT!? NEVER!" The omega screams out his eyes wandering around trying to find a way to escape.

I push his shoulder against the wall so he can't move. "don't even think about fucking running off." I say sternly. "B-but, I can't-" "shut the fuck up already!" Dabi yells clamping his hand over the students mouth. "Mmph!!" Muffled yelling escapes dabis hand.

I stare down at him, the sight isn't bad seeing him flushed, sweating, with a firm hand covering his mouth and nose causing his eyes to tear up. It's pornographic and I fucking love that look on him.

[Izuku's POV]
'Why are these weirdos staring at me like that!?'
"Shmpp sharng tth mee!" I manage to somewhat say. But I'm sure they can't understand because of how muffled it is. I hear Dabi laugh and I glare at him. "W-what the fuck did you just say?" He says continuing to laugh.