Convenience store 🍜 •shinkdeku•

[Fluff]
[Smutt]
[No quirks]
Context••
Izuku Midoriya a 15 year old boy in high school has his troubles at home with his father. His father believes that Izuku is only a waste of space and money, because of this, Izuku would offten stop at a Convenience store on his way to and from school. From this he met his now 'best friend' Hitoshi Shinso who is 18 and the owner of that small store.

[3rd POV]
It was 4:00 in the afternoon and Izuku was walking home from school of course he made a stop at his best friend's convenience store, today for a different reason. Whenever Izuku's father makes it clear when he doesn't want Izuku to come home after school he stays over at Hitoshi's, which is just upstairs from his store.

The bell to the door startled Hitoshi from his nap he was taking at the check out. "Oh- hey Izuku." He said while yawning. "Hey Toshi!" Izuku replied skipping to the snacks to buy some. "Can I stay over tonight..?" Izuku asked nervously. "Sure, I'll just have to go clean up a bit up there.." "it's fine I can do it!" Izuku beamed. Hitoshi smiled, he doesn't smile very often but when he does it's most likely because Izuku is with him.

[Hitoshi's POV]
Izuku has only stayed over here a handful of times, and every single time it's because his father isn't welcoming him back in his own home.
I grabbed the instant ramen he picked out and heated it up for him while he went upstairs into my room. It was small and old but it worked great for me only being 18.

3 minutes later the ramen is done and I walk up stairs to give it to him. "Here, Izuku." "Thank you~" he responds grabbing it and sitting on my bed. I walked back down stairs as I heard the bell to the door ringing, indicating that a customer walked in.

[Izukus POV]
I sat on Hitoshi's bed getting comfortable picking a show with the remote. That morning at home my father told me not to return, I wasn't sure if he met at all or just not until the next day. I didn't mind much as I'm much more comfortable and safer here with Hitoshi than I was at home. My father enjoys taking his anger out on me for some weird reason.
If that means just yelling at the top of lungs at me, or if it means he's hurting me either way I'm just glad he feeds me and never abandoned me!

[Hitoshi's POV]
Hours later I finally closed the store and went upstairs to go relax for the rest of the day. "Is that my shirt?" I asked the small boy sitting on my bed in my clothes. "Oh, I didn't bring any extra clothes.." He responded shyly. I chuckled at his response taking off my shirt to change into pajamas. "It's good. Just don't steal it like you did last time." I teased. I actually didn't mind if he wanted to take my shirts or hoodies home with him. It was cute and I liked that he liked my stuff that much.

After I finished changing I sat on the bed beside him hugging his waist. We weren't dating or anything but it was normal for us to cuddle with each other while watching tv, but if I'm being honest I do feel like our relationship sort of resembles a couple. I've had a crush on him since the day I first saw him, I just hope he has one on me too so I could make some type of move soon.

[Izukus POV]
After a while of the both of us laying down together I got up to go make our dinner. "Um Toshi, where is all your food?" I asked looking through his cabinets in the small 'kitchen' If you could even call it one. "Oh let's go down stairs and pick some up." He said getting out of bed and leaving the small home to go downstairs. I quickly followed behind and caught up to him.

After we got down to the store we grabbed some microwaveable meals. "Sorry I didn't have any real food, I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow." He apologized, giving a tired smile. "It's fine!" I said, not caring what I ate as long as I wasn't starving. Toshi always cooks me a delicious meal for dinner or breakfast when I'm here. One time without that wouldn't hurt.