This Kiss

Justin's hands were shaking as he walked backstage, where he was told Abbey and her sister were waiting for him. He bit his lips as he passed Karla's dressing room, wondering if she saw what happened. Did it matter? Come tomorrow, it would be on the cover of every tabloid, talked about in every social networks and he knew rumors were already starting to spread. 

Karla wasn't in her dressing room. Of course, she wasn't. She left, remember, Justin reminded himself. So he headed straight ahead, to his own dressing room, where as promised, Abbey and her sister Ally were. 

Justin shared a small smile with Abbey then bent down to give Ally a big hug, "Hi!" He said, "Haven't see you in a while." He said and lifted his fingers to tickle her under her chin. Ally gave a big and happy squeal and squirmed until Justin let go of her. "You were really really good up there." She then told him shyly. 

"Thanks!" Ally smiled and Justin stood back up and turned to Abbey, "Hey..." He started, trying to find the right words, "You...I...You're an awesome singer." He said finally. 

"I-Thank you." She said, "Can we talk? About...just now?" 

"Just now?"

Abbey's smile quickly faded, "You know..." She said softly, "When we were singing?" 

"Oh. Right." Justin's stomached churned at his mistake. "Yeah, we should, I guess." And just as Abbey opened her mouth to say something, Scooter came in, "You guys should really continue your conversation elsewhere, we have to go anyways." 

Justin nodded and motioned him to leave before pulling Abbey in, "Look," He whispered, "I'll stop by your hotel tomorrow night, okay? Text me the address." 

Abbey looked at Justin,nodding, but the glimmer in her eyes beginning to fade. She didn't tell him that it was her first kiss in a long time, and that she felt something in the kiss. Something special.

________________________________

Quick update! I have no idea when I'm uploading next but comment below what you want to see! Also don't forget to vote! :> 

ALSO, I know this chapter sucked balls. 

I know. I know. 

I'M SORRY :(