Concert

Expect these chapters to be longer because from now on, this story will have two sides. The bigger side (the main side) will be of course, Justin and Karla and the recurring side will be Ryan and Selena,  their life in Canada. 

Ryan and Selena have a small storyline in Stratford where they deal with the loss of Anna. While Karla and Justin will be in Atlanta. At least for the time-being. 

Whether Ryan and Selena appear for every chapter it kind of depends on my schedule and wether I have mojor or minor writer's block. And also I plan to make this book the LAST book with about 40-50 chapters so, it'll probably take me another year to finish this book off. 

Haha. Also the 1st year anniversary for I Gave You Everything, Bieber was just around the corner (August 2nd!) Wow, I remember sitting down in my pjs typing away on my old laptop. Things have changed so much since then. I use to upload like every single day! Of course, I still work hard on this story-okay, confession I've been lazy for a few months SORRY>< But I'm back on track because it's summer!

Okay, I'm done talking for a bit but, for the 1st anniversary, I want to do something special for it. So I propose after Book Two, I'll make a novella/spin-off of Karla and Justin (But that's only if you guys want to read it, so comment below on your thoughts on it) That will mean, Karla and Justin still meet the same way, still have the same friends and she does get pregnant and Justin does cheat on her but there will be different alternatives and it'll be written better.

(Read til the very bottom because I've got something in store for you guys, specifically  angelgirl1121) 

song of the day: tanner patrick's cover of pumped up kicks originally sang by foster the people. omg guise. you must listen to it. BLOWS ME AWAY. 
-Selena and Ryan-

To sum up what Selena meant in the interview, she just didn't want to live the crazy life anymore. Every since she left Disney, she found the world spinning around her. Scandals, gossips and rumors. She didn't have the "good-girl Disney" to back her up anymore. Selena Gomez was just Selena Gomez the aritst/actress not Selena Gomez on Dinsey Channel. It was confusing, yes and Selena loved the new "adult hollywood" life but she missed when people called her the good-girl and the innocent one. She missed when she was less popular and had at least a bit of space to walk and breath. 

It wouldn't be so easy at first, Selena knew. She knew paparazzi would still follow her. She knew whatever she did in Stratford would still be on twitter and online but it was a start. 

She could live a bit more normal now. 

She would have time to care for her husband and focus on the real her. 

This wasn't an easy decision, don't get her wrong. She loved the famous life, the fans and the good kind of press. She loved to know that she could help out and do charity. She loved doing her music, doing her movies and having her friends with her. But for now, Selena just had to take a break. 

A long one. 

Ryan had perked up a bit when Selena told him the news. Ryan although not as dreary as Selena, had also cried privately at night when everyone was asleep. He had felt a big part of him was gone-no, he felt like he had lose almost everything in him. Two most important girls in his life. One was gone and one seemed to be gone. Ryan was glad when Selena told him she would be there for him. 

Ryan decided, whatever happened, happened (unfortunately) and that as depressed he could be, he could still be a bit happy. He could focus on college, his family and Selena.