Chapter 14

Chapter 14: The Ambush

Morax meanwhile was inside of his cult with Dis and Moloch.

“Everything is going according to plan, my lord.” Moloch said,

“Yes, this wretched city will soon be our's!” Dis said,

“Excellent…” Morax said, “All of the non-believers will soon be sacrifices to our God!”

Morax chuckled menacingly.

“Without you two, none of this would be possible!” He said,

“Oh, my lord, you're too kind!” Dis said,

“Yes, you have a way with words.” Moloch said, “And leadership.”

“Same for you two!” Morax said, “You're my most loyal following!”

A cult member then ran in.

“I bear bad news, my lord!” He shouted, “A police officer and a couple of military soldiers are running up to us! That kid and his father we're hunting for are with them!”

Morax was shocked.

“WHAT?!” He shouted, “HOW?! I THOUGHT WE ASSIGNED YOU TO MURDER AS MANY POLICE OFFICERS AS POSSIBLE!”

“I-I think they went into hiding during our purge!” The cult member said,

Moloch rolled his eyes.

“Well what are you waiting for?!” He shouted, “Go stop them!”

“Y-Yes, Moloch, I will!” The cult member said, “But will you three be doing anything or…”

“Oh, we'll be doing something.” Morax said, “Dis, Moloch! We must prepare for a sudden ambush!”

“Yes, my lord!” Dis said,

“Yes, my lord!” Moloch said as he turned to the cult member, “Now get lost and get the job done!”

“Got it, Moloch!” The cult member said as he left the room,

Morax was slowly losing his sanity.

“So… they want to get serious, huh? He said as he pulled out a sword, “Oh, I'll show them who's the serious one around Kansas City, Missouri!”

Outside, the military soldiers then got out a giant log to start bashing the locked doors down. Ezra had a pistol in his hands.

“I never wanted to hold a gun again after this.” He said,

“This is a one-time moment for you, Ezra.” Waylon said, “So it's gonna be ok.”

“Ok…”

“Alright! Is everyone good to go?!” Officer Williams shouted, “Let's bash down the doors and take the cult down!”

The giant log then bashed the doors down, hurting some of the cult members.

“Now remember! No shooting or killing, only if they try to kill you!” Officer Williams shouted, “You must keep them low for the arrest to be made on them! Let's get in there and teach this cult a lesson!”

Everyone went inside. They then pointed their weapons at any cult members that tried to attack them, causing them to surrender cowardly. There, they went to the front door to the main office as it was locked. Officer Williams pointed his gun at the door and knocked on it.

“This is the military and police!” He shouted, “Anyone in there, come out with your hands up!”

Then, a sniper bullet almost hit Williams in the face as it went past his face and shoulder.

“SNIPER!” He shouted, “IT'S COMING FROM THE ROOM WHERE THE MACHINES MAKES THE PENCIL!”

Everyone hid away from that hallway. Past cult members were being handcuffed to avoid trying to fight back.

“What's next?!” Ezra said,

“We're gonna plant the bomb in that big room.” Officer Williams said, “Then, we're gonna blow this place down and arrest any cult members that are alive. The cult's leader might or might not live in this situation.”

“We still gotta take out that sniper!” Lydia said,

Officer Williams then puts his hand out.

“Grenade!” He shouted,

One of the military soldiers hands Officer Williams a grenade. He then pulled the pin and threw it to where the sniper was at. Then, the grenade exploded and a scream and running were heard

“Alright, let's move!” Officer Williams shouted, “We scared the sniper, so our path is clear!”