Chapter 6

Chapter 6: A Curious Acquaintance

The young woman then went over to talk to two seniors in a hallway.

“Have you two ever heard of a cult in an abandoned pencil factory?” She asked them,

“What kinda question is that, Oaklynn?” One senior asked,

“Yeah, a cult in an abandoned pencil factory?” Another said, “Kinda unbelievable.”

“It will be when I see it and showcase it.” The young woman said,.

Oaklynn then walks to another senior and asks them the same question.

“No, I haven't.” They replied, “Sorry.”

“It's… fine.” Oaklynn said, calmly,

Oaklynn then asked a few more seniors, but they all had the same response. Oaklynn sighed as she searched for more until the bell started to ring.

“Damn it!” She said with a sigh, “Guess I gotta wait until lunch.”

While walking to class, Ezra, Rhett and Lydia meanwhile were walking to their First Period class

“So… Was school different at the farm lands?” Ezra wondered as he and Lydia had hands around each other,

“Yeah, and it was Hell.” Lydia replied, “Fights left and right and the teachers sometimes fight the students, punches and kicks.

“Damn.” Rhett said,

“Damn indeed!”

Oaklynn watches them pass by.

“Those three…” She said, “They're not missing, especially that Rhett guy… Maybe I should talk to them during lunch.”

12:30PM. Lunch time started for Ezra, Rhett and Lydia. Especially for Oaklynn. Oaklynn was sitting alone when she saw Ezra, Rhett and Lydia walking into the cafeteria.

“...Now's my chance.” She said as she got up,

Oaklynn then walked over to them.

“O-Oaklynn!” Rhett said, blushing,

“I want to talk to you three.” She said, “If that's ok with you all.”

“Uhh, sure?” Ezra wondered,

“Are you gonna scam us?” Lydia wondered,

“What? No!” Oaklynn replied,

“She doesn't scam people, you guys!” Rhett said, “...Well she did scam me that one time we were hanging out together.”

“How was I scamming you?”

“All you ever talked about was business.”

“...That's because I am looking into the business side of life once I graduate and go into college.”

“That's pretty boring.”

“Well it won't be once I become a CEO of a company I'll work my ass off to.”

“Ok, let's not fight!” Ezra said, “Oaklynn, you have something to share with us, yes?”

“Of course I do.”

“Let's get lunch, and then we can have a chat.”

“Sounds like a plan. I'll get lunch first.”

“We just got here–” Lydia said,

“--Well I was already here before you guys.”

“...Great.”