Prologue

A\N: My first Tony/Gibbs father/son story in a long time. I've always wanted to do a story where Tony was in the Marines but kept it a secret from the team but is forced to reveal it when one of his squad is found murdered. I have no idea how long this story will be or how it will end and as usual, updates will be scattered and random and when I feel like it. This is just the prologue so it will be short.

Enjoy this one, my Angels.

NCISNCISNCIS

It was a secret that he didn't want anyone to know about.  

It wasn't that he was ashamed of the secret, it was just he didn't  want anyone to know what happened to him, what he had done.

In all of his time in Law Enforcement, only 2 people found out about this secret, and they never treated him any differently because of it. 

The only people who knew were his partner (well more like his sister), who had found out through her research and her inability to let anything go when she sank her teeth into it, she didn't stop until she got the real answer and his frat brother, who had known from the beginning. 

He never intended it to get out during a murder investigation, but things happened like this all the times and he couldn't control it anymore than he could control the murderers or drug smugglers or the rapists he put away for life. 

Due to the nature of the secret and what happened to him, he woke up more than once with sweat dripping from his forehead and his breathing coming out in pants, his heart racing as his head shows him scenes of a life he had worked so hard to bury in the past, drowned out by booze, women and sex. 

But he had no idea that his secret would be revealed by investigating someone close to him. 

The close guarded secret, a life, that only two people knew about, would be known to all the people in his life, his work colleagues. 

Forever. 

His life would change. 

NCISNCISNCIS

A\N: This is the prologue which is why it's so short, the title is shit but it's all I could think of. I'm partway through writing the first chapter, so hopefully the first chapter will be up by the time I go to bed but no promises. 

There will be father/son moments between Gibbs and Tony, and a few JIBBS moments. I hope you enjoy my new story, Angels.