10. Epilogue

A\N: This is the final part of A secret revealed, and it's short seeing as it's an epilogue. I hope you enjoy, Angels. 

NCISNCISNCISNCIS

He stared at himself in the guest bedroom mirror. He didn't like who was staring at him: 

A man in his Dress blues with green eyes which had circles underneath them from sleepless nights and nightmare filled dreams, and memories of a different life with Ellie Hunter. 

With her killer, former marine and brother, Brookes Carter, behind bars, it's time for Tony to say goodbye to Ellie. 

A knock came at the door and it opened before he could tell the visitor they could come in. 

It was Gibbs. 

"Rogers is downstairs with Jen." Is all his boss said, Tony nodded. He hadn't spoken much since he spoke to Ellie in Autopsy. He turned away from the mirror and left the room with Gibbs following him downstairs. 

NCISNCISNCISNCIS

His eyes were glued to her coffin as it was lowered into the ground. What remained of their unit were all surrounded the coffee, including their former CO. 

White roses were dropped onto the coffin one by one. 

"Semper Fi, Ellie Hunter." Their unit said in unison before they saluted her coffin. 

Tony looked at the black marble headstone that bore the words. 

Lance corporal Ellie Hunter, 

Beloved Marine, sister and friend. 

Thank you for your service to the United States of America Marine Corps. 

Semper Fi. 

He knelt down in front of it, tears streamed down his face. 

"Don't worry about me, Elle, I'll be fine. I love you, Hunter." He turned away and straightened up, he couldn't tell her goodbye, not when he'd see her again. 

The NCIS Agent left the cemetery with his former unit and his current team on either side of him, he felt Ellie's ghost, along with Kate's, watching him as he left with his two families by his side. 

NCISNCISNCISNCIS

A\N: A secret revealed is finished! I hope you Angels have enjoyed this one. I will have more stories later today. Have a good week, Angels.