Chapter Sixteen: Stars

(Enjoy the mushy chapter filler!)

Alessia felt a finger trace her cheek as she smiled. Nuzzling her face against Lillen's chest. She could inhale her scent as it was overwhelming in a good way. She loved it. She was able to actually sleep when she held Lillen in her arms closely.
"Come. Time to get up. Big day today." Lillen spoke as Alessia nodded her head as she sat up and stretched her arms. Yawning lightly. "Sleep well?" The older woman asked as Alessia nodded her head with a smile.
"I did." She replied. In truth, it was the first best sleep she had in a long time.
"Is it wrong that I just want to lay here next to you all day?" Alessia asked as Lillen smiled and shook her head.
"No. You feel the same." Lillen spoke again. Alessia nodded her head. Of course she felt the same way. She could feel it in their bond. Alessia grabbed the collar of Lillen's gown and pulled her close. Seeing the older woman fall on top of her. Seeing Lillen smirk at her as Alessia cupped her cheeks and kissed her deeply. Feeling her heartbeat against her chest is rather hard now. Then a gentle hand rested on her chest.
"Do I make you nervous?" Lillen asked as she was feeling Alessia's heart. She shook her head and kissed her again. "Mmm. You need to stop my lady or we may never leave bed." Lillen warned her. Alessia let out a soft groan and nodded her head before sitting back up. Her eyes never left the dark ones. She was just staring into Lillen's eyes as hers were being stared back into as well. "Come on now my lady." Lillen brought her back to reality as she moved from Alessia and stood up. Her eyes stayed on the older woman as she watched Lillen get changed. She blushed when Lillen caught her staring. She quickly looked to the side and stood up as well. Taking her gown off as she changed. Feeling arms snake around her waist from behind as Lillen rested her face against Alessia's back. Alessia reached down and placed her hand over Lillen's. Gently rubbing it and leaned back a little. She heard a knock on the door as Lillen let go of her and went to answer it.
"For Lillen Sedai." A male spoke as Alessia saw him hand her a letter. He then left as the door was closed. She opened the letter to read it and smiled.
"I'm called to a mission." Lillen spoke as Alessia nodded her head.
"I see. Stay safe then." Alessia spoke as she brushed her hair. She fumbled with her hair for the moment as she managed to make a single French braid in her hair.
"You're coming with me." Lillen then added. Alessia raised a brow at her. "I'm to take you with me. We are going with Lanfear to the research facility." Lillen spoke. Alessia gasped with a smile.
"I've heard so much about that place! Is it Sharom?" Alessia then asked. Lillen nodded her head with a smile.
"Go pack a bag. We'll be staying there for a bit." Lillen spoke. Alessia nodded her head and nearly bounced over to kiss Lillen's cheek before taking her leave but then was stopped as Lillen grabbed her wrist. Alessia turned to face her with a smile.
"Before you go." The older woman spoke and pulled her close. One hand slid under the collar of her dress and rested her hand upon her chest. Right above her right breast and gasped. Feeling Lillen burning her with the One Power.
"What are you?" Alessia began to ask as she could see the mark now as Lillen removed her hand.
"Claiming you." Lillen spoke as Alessia raised a brow. She moved the collar down to look at it. There was a small burn in her skin in the perfect shape of a spider.
"What did you do?" Alessia asked with a small frown. Feeling her cheek poked as she looked into the dark eyes.
"I marked you. That way if something happens, I can find you." Lillen spoke.
"Why not use the following weave?" Alessia asked.
"Because the following weave only works with objects. This one stays on you." Lillen spoke calmly.
"Forever?" Alessia asked. Lillen nodded. Alessia blushed a little at this before hugging Lillen tightly again with a smile. Feeling her back rubbed.
"Go get packed now my lady. We need to leave very soon. I will meet you outside." Lillen spoke as Alessia nodded as she pulled back. She was excited again! They were going to V'saine and she was beyond excited to be visiting the city where the famous university and research facility was located!