1. FIRST MEET

Hello snehearts
I hope you all will enjoy reading 💫
🦋

TRISHA'S POV🌷
(class - 10th, Age -15)

Today, my house is like a  circus because papa childhood friend family is shifting in our neighbor more clearly to house in front of our house.

Papa is very excited and happy to meet his best friend after 12 years.
Papa always told us about his friend who is in Army now. He told us how to became friends with Shiv uncle unexpectedly then they got distanced because Shiv uncle join Army but they remain in contact all over these year.
Shiv uncle is shifting here permanently with his family. Papa get emotional when he get to know that his crime partner is coming back. Papa always have different shine when he talk about Shiv uncle.

I also wish to have such friendship with Samiksha. She is my best friend from K. G. I want to share my life happiness and tragedy to her. She is also my only friend because of my introvert self .
I don't know why people perceives me rude because of my introvert nature.

Ab unko kese samjao ki mein introvert hu rude nhi

My thoughts are broken by Papa who is scolding a worker who shifting the house.

Papa friend and his family will arrived at 2pm in afternoon. They are coming from India's heaven Kashmir.

Papa called me and my siblings to saying the same thing which we are hearing from the past month that is " helps his child in settling here, be kind to them" all n all.

🅃🄸🄼🄴 🅂🄺🄸🄿

Papa goes to pick Shiv uncle and his family from Railway station.
Meanwhile mumma, me and my siblings are preparing dining table.

My brother, Ritik again started his rants which he is doing from past month, " Di have to make new friends but didi didn't like talking to new people. How will she do it"

THIS THING i was talking about earlier bhai mein introvert hu rude nhi jo kisi ko bhi kha jao.
This thing irk me but i can't do anything as Ritik is younger than me and don't understand these thing.

But to be honest, when i meet new people i get anxious as how i am looking, they don't find me ugly, i take care of that i didn't blabber too much in front of them.

I was not like this earlier. I was an extrovert who loves to meet people and talk alot but because of shanaya continuously tau-

My riverie is broken by sound of car horn which means they all are arrived.
Mumma go outside with kanika and Ritik while I go to kitchen to bring water for them.

I greet Shiv uncle and Aradhna aunty and offer them water. I already saw their marriage picture ,they both are more handsome and pretty in real respectively.
Suddenly Aunty said that i am pretty and beautiful and uncle pats my head while taking water.

Then i meet their kids Avni and Aditya. They both give me their introduction. They both are cute and sweethearts just like kanika and Ritik. Their elder son is not here, i was searching for him for giving water. Then Avni said he is outside . I nod.

I am going back to put empty glasses in kitchen and thinking about Aradhna aunty compliment . Whenever i meet someone they always said i am cute but nobody said i am pretty and beautiful except my family.

But today someone said i am pretty and beautiful OMG i am soooooo happyy. This boosts my confidence to some level then i bump into someone and water from glass fall onto that person.

When i look upward to see whom i bump that i see the most enchanting beautiful black charcoal eyes and it feels like they are magnets which attracting me towards them. I know black eyes are common in Indians but these black eyes cast a magical spell on me which pulls me toward them .

Then mumma calls my name , then i came back from my lala land and see the mess which i created and turn back said, "sorry, i was thinking something and all this happened".
I was about to turn to see the person whom i bumped but before that Aradhna aunty said, " Its ok Trisha beta it just water and Ru go change your tshirt" First line while looking at me and the later one to the person  behind me.

I hurriedly taken big steps towards kitchen and trying to calm myself.
Then the pair of black eyes flash infront of me. I never have this kind of eye contact with any guy.
Leave eye contact. I never talk to any guy unnecessarily. But this guy who just come running all over my mind.

Oh my good

What is happening to me?

Krishnaji kya ho rha mujhe

Wait a minute

Who he is??

Is he Shiv uncle elder son? Ofc he is Aradhna aunty call him Ru na.

But i didn't see his face. Oh god i didn't see that face which eyes cast a spell on me.

Becoz you are soo busy in drowning yourself in his eyes, my inner voice mocked me.

But what is his name??

🦋

I hope you all enjoy this chapter

This is just the starting.

Vote this chapter. This thing motivate to write more chapters quickly. 💗

Tell me your thoughts about my story in comments.💕

I hope you guys didn't get bored as
this is my first time writing and i will learn with time. 😊

You can give your suggestion for improve my self.🙂

Keep reading, I will ensure that coming chapters will worth your time🌷

Toh tab tk ke liye tata bye bye
See you soon Snehearts❤