4. FRIENDS

Hello Snehearts
I hope you all will enjoy reading 💫
🦋

TRISHA'S POV🌷

He said ,CAN WE FRIENDS?
Did I heard something wrong.

Ya fir krishnajii ko taras aa gya merepr, ki balike aj ka quota bezatti ka jyda ho gya tha toh chl ek khushi de deta h

His voice bring me back to earth, "hey tell me"

I said "This is a very unique way to ask someone to be your friends directly"
Thankgod i didn't shutter.

He replied, "Papa told me that you and I will be in the same class, so i should become friends with you and i also think it will good because i don't have friend here. I urgently need a friend"

I frown at his last line and ask, "need a friend urgently"

He smile sheeplesly and said, "Actually i don't know anybody here and from day after tomorrow you will be my classmate. I need someone to talk. Most importantly i find u interesting"

His smile, ufff

Focus Trisha focus

Don't get distract

I look at him at confusion. He is the first one who find me interesting. I couldn't control myself and i ask, "you find me interesting how"

He become serious and said, "you are the first person who thought oreo can be a human name"

I look at him with parted lips as i thought he found me interesting as i am interested in him.
Lgta h jyda delusion mein hu mein.

But what should i say now.

Then i decided to apologize to him.
I said, "sorry, actually i don't know your full name and you having a pet. Everyone here calling you Ru. So when mumma asked me to check on oreo. I thought he was you. Sorry i didn't do it intentionally. " I blabber whatever keeps in mind and duck my head low.

Then he said, "I am thinking how can someone think that."
I said sorry again with my head low.

He said, "i will accept your sorry one one condition"

I instantly look upward and ask, "what condition"

He answer, "that you have to accept my friendship"

I smile and forward my hand and said, "ok friends".

He shake hand and i feel 440 watt electric current in my body with just a handshake. I feel Butterfly dancing in my stomach. Oh god

I retrieve my hand and ask him, " Are you angry with me"
He aak, "Why"
I replied, "bcoz i mistaken oreo as you"
He said, "yes that's why i offer you my friendship" And smile.

Hayee mein marjawaa is smile pr.

Then he ask me about the school and academics as new academic year already had been start. It been 15 days.

While talking to him, I feel strange emotion which i never felt before.
I way he talk, the way he look, his smile, his voice , everything about him give 440 watt ka current to me.

He is munda kukkad kamal tha coded.

I thank my stars when he initiate the conversation because i am suck at it. I carried forward the conversation smoothly but initiating the conversation is not my cup of tea.

He told me , he will be joining the school day after tomorrow.

Our conversation interrupted by the bark.
We both look towards the source.
Oreo wakeup and snuggle in my lap.
I am patting his head.
He called oreo but oreo didn't acknowledge his presence.
He called him again but oreo again ignored him.

He narrow his eyes at oreo and said to him, "it not been 24 hours you meet her here you are ignoring me. Oreo look at me"

But oreo royally ignored him and turn his back towards him and start looking at me while blinking his eyes.

By seeing a full blown smile come to my face and I said, "aww my baby you are so cute " And kiss on his forehead.

Then oreo start wiggling his tail and start blinking his eyes more frequently. Then he forward his head towards me as he is asking me to kiss him again.
I kiss me twice.

I was so engrossed in oreo cute antics, i forget about him.

Then a voice come behind and saying, "babu bhaiya ladki ka chakkar".

I turn and see bachaparty coming. Aditya said, " Bhai seeing this scene i think oreo give his favorite person post to Trisha di" . I chuckled and look towards him. He is looking at oreo with slightly widen eyes and parted lips.

But Aditya brings him back from his another world. Seeing him zone out, everyone start laughing.

Then he called oreo and said, "oreo come here , I'll give you treat. "
But oreo just turn around and see his hand which are empty and turn towards me and start licking me.

Ruhaan eyes widened and stared at us with mouth open.
Oreo again ignored him.

Bachaparty start laughing and rolling on ground. Where i control the urge to laugh at oreo antics but a small smile come across while seeing Ruhaan face.

Then Ritik said, " It seems like oreo make Di his treat"

But suddenly, Ruhaan yell at oreo and said, "stop behaving like that " And then look at me and said "distance yourself from him"

🦋

I hope you all enjoy this chapter 💫

In next chapter, there will be Ruhaan Pov✨

Vote this chapter. This thing motivate to write more chapters quickly. 💗

Tell me your thoughts about my story in comments.💕

I hope you guys didn't get bored as
this is my first time writing and i will learn with time. 😊

You can give your suggestion for improve my self.🙂

Keep reading, I will ensure that coming chapters will worth your time🌷

See you soon with new chapter, tab tak ke liye tata bye bye Snehearts