6. HER

Hello Snehearts
I hope you enjoy reading. ✨

(Unedited)

RUHAAN'S POV 🎸

I see straight to see who cause all this mess but what i see is honey brown eyes which are staring straight into my darks orbs and raced my heartbeats.

Those honey brown eyes staring deep into my eyes as they are seeing my soul.

I stare into those honey brown orbs continuously without blinking as if i blink and these honey brown orbs disappear.

Those honey brown orbs incite something in me.

Those orbs are majestic.

Soon realisation hit me that i am standing among people. I blink my eyes and Shardha aunty take a name "Trisha".

And the owner of honey brown eyes turn her back towards me and answer Shardha aunty.

So, the owner of the honey brown orbs name is Trisha, nice name.

Trisha, this name sounds magical.

Her voice bring me back from her world.

Her world, seriously Ruhaan you are getting mad.

But wait, not only her eyes are majestic but her voice are angelic.

Stop Ruhaan Stop

What are you thinking.

Mumma asked me changed.
Shardha aunty told me to change in the room which is on second floor.

I grabbed my bag and made my way toward the room.

I entered into the room and first which i encountered the big picture of Miss. Honey eye on the wall.

While our first encounter was chaotic and...... Magical.
I mean our eye contact moment was magical .

Gosh..... What is happening to me.

That moment was magical because of me. Huhh
Yes that's why.

Good try, keep trying to make yourself fool, my inner voice mocked me.

Ohhhhh goddd
It's not been 24 hours in Delhi and here i am getting mad.

I shake my thoughts and head towards washroom.

I came out of the washroom and head towards the door but i don't know why  I turn my head towards the Miss. Honey eye picture. I feel like their is a  magnetic force between me and her picture.

I am staring at her picture . When she bumped into me that time her majestic eyes attract all my attention and I didn't notice her face.

Her does eyes are so innocent and her button shaped nose looks perfect on her heart shaped face.

No doubt She is an angel like her angelic voice.

I was staring at her picture and drowned in her thoughts. Suddenly my phone rings which disturbed me from her thoughts.

I take out my phone and saw my bestfriend Raj name is flashing on the screen.

I picked up the call and welcomed by the cheerful voice of my Bestfriend.

He greets me in his cheerful voice.
Further he asked about my journey.
I inform him that we all reached safely. 

I stand near the window and start looking outside while talking to Raj .