chapter -2

Next day

Vaishali entered in the rathod mansion it was 3 pm in the noon. Only Kartik was present in the house. He greeted his Massi and touched her feet . Vaishali gave him blessings.he took vaishali to the living room and they say down.

Vaishali - kese ho beta aap toh yaad hi nhi krte Massi ko ..

Kartik - nhi Massi ji aisi baat nhi hai bas kaam mein todha busy rhte hai aap btayiye aap kese ho bhut weak lag rhe ho tabiyat toh thik hai na aapki .

Vaishali - ha beta thik hu bs todha thak gyi hu...

Kartik - aap phle lunch krke araam kr lijiye shaam tk baki sb bhi aa jayenge.wese bhi aaj dad ne apni shaam ki meetings postponed kr di hai kuch jruri baat karni thi na aapko.

Vaishali - ha sab ke sath hi krungi baat *in mind* jaane kese bataungi inn sab ko mein prakhar toh khi meri Jaan hi na lele

Time skip to evening

Vaishali was sleeping in guest room as she was tired so much and her medicine did not help either. Manish rathod entered in the mansion with his second son riyaansh but prakhar was still in the office because there was an emergency in the underworld and he could not neglect that as he is a mafia king now .
Manish asked to head maid about vaishali arrival and then went to his room for freshen up.after sometime he came downstairs and saw vaishali was sitting there nervously.he understood something was coming for him .he went downstairs and vaishali acknowledged his presence too. she stood up and greeted him.manish greeted het as well and asked her to sit down.

Manish -*his as usual emotionless cold voice* kesi ho vaishali it's been a long time since we met.

Vaishali - thik hu jiju bas kaam mein busy ho gyi toh milna ho hi nhi paya*nervous*

Manish was sitting like a king and was looking too much intimidating vaishali being a lawyer never get scared to anyone but today was the different case she was feeling scared for herself infornt of the most cruel, emotionless,scary businessman manish rathod. She was not getting the right words to tell them about their princess.just than riyaansh and kartik came downstairs too.riyaansh took her blessings.

RIYAANSH -massi app toh bhut weak lag rhe ho sab thik hai na

Vaishali -ha beta mein toh bilkul thik hu mujhe kya hoga bhla.

RIYAANSH - baki sab se jhut bol skti hai aap hamse nhi doctor hai akhirkar ham bhi *he said jokingly*

Vaishali - arey nhi beta Aisa kuch nhi hai
* She took a deep breath and turn towards manish* jiju mujhe aapse kuch bhut important baat karni hai.*blankly*

Manish-*nodded while staring at her deeply*

Vaishali - but prakhar kha hai usko waqt lgega kya *she asked*

Manish - something important came up which could not be neglected so he had to go there. It's okay you can continue..

Vaishali -*nodded *jiiu please pahle aap meri baat dhyaan se sunna aur gussa mat krna I had a valid reason for doing this.

Vaishali's talks were making everyone confused as she is always very confident but today seeing her nervous they understand something is not right.

Taking deep breath vaishali started to tell them about meher from starting like how they took her why her father made this decision and each and everything which she kept as a secret from the past 14 years.

Her eyes were on the floor all the when was telling them truth. No-one interrupted her when she was talking.when she was done she looked up ..... silence....... Pin 📌 drop 💧 silence.......
Three of them were sitting like a statue.no word was coming from their mouth.they were shocked as hell like how can she do this . vaishali ko koi hak nhi tha unhe unki bachi se itne saalo tak due rkhne ka.