CHAPTER 15 (real world)

I couldn't remember how much I cried.

Lee Eui-hyeon, who realized that he had forgotten to shower and fell asleep because he was exhausted from crying, realized that he could hear singing from somewhere in his half-asleep state. He had no recollection of playing anything on his cell phone.

I wondered where the song was coming from.

But it was a song I was very familiar with. Lee Eui-hyeon, who was thinking in a sleepy, dazed state, thinking, “Where did I hear that?”, opened his eyes.

This is Wilson.

It was a singing voice coming from Wilson that couldn't work no matter how hard he tried.

"what,  uh?!"

Lee Eui-hyeon, who was trying to get up, realized that something was pressing down on his body.

Plus, it was quite heavy. It made me wonder how I could have slept without knowing until now. I frowned and raised my eyelids, wondering if I had been pressed by a pair of scissors.

“… uh”

Lee Eui-hyeon stopped moving with his eyes wide open.

The thing on top of my body is a person.

Lee Eui-hyeon also knows this well.

“Lianhardt… ?”

He is in reality.

Even in your own bed.

On top of Lee Eui-hyeon.

“uh. how. .uh?"

It was difficult to quickly accept the reality of what happened so suddenly.

It's not only the fact that someone I thought I would never see again suddenly appears before my eyes, but more than anything, isn't Lianhardt a character in a novel? I can't believe he appears in reality. He was ridiculous.

However, if you think about it, it didn't make sense for Lee Eui-hyeon to be included in the novel.

Yes, but… … . Is it really real? Could it be a dream?

Lee Eui-hyeon, who was repeatedly opening and closing his lips like a fish dragged out onto land, carefully stretched out his hand to the man in front of him. The tips of his fingers touched Lianhardt's hair. The flickering sensation was exactly the same as what I had felt before.

Is it simply my mood that makes the hair color seem a little different from what I remember?

No, but it didn't seem to be an illusion that my impression seemed a little sharper than I remembered. Have you lost some weight? Lee Eui-hyeon, who was examining every single part of Lianhardt's face, curled his lips and asked.

“… … Nonsense."

Lee Eui-hyun, who was blinking, pinched his arm once.

It was the most common and widely known way to check whether it was a dream or not.

But, it hurt.

Lee Eui-hyeon’s forehead was wrinkled.

“Really?”

“Uh,” a meaningless voice came out.

I can't believe it, but it really happened.

I was slightly worried about Lianhardt's condition as he was unable to come to his senses. As he emerged from the novel into reality, it was only then that he began to wonder if something was wrong.

Even in the original, when Rupert was heading to the dimensional gap to look for Chris, what Lianhardt said to him while stopping him came to mind. He doesn't know what he'll pay for going there. He said that because it was unprecedented, he couldn't guarantee what the outcome would be.