CHAPTER 16 (going back)

Lianhardt held Lee Eui-hyeon's hand the whole way. Thanks to that body temperature, Lee Eui-hyeon's anxiety was able to keep from increasing.

"No, Uihyeon. you... ... ! Oh my, who are you? this person is?"

As soon as Lee Ui-hyeon arrived home and opened the front door, her mother, who had raised her voice, looked at Lianhardt and cleared her throat awkwardly. Seonghyun Lee's voice came from inside.

Seonghyeon Lee walked out from inside.

It was not an exaggeration to say that my arm was in a cast. There was a bandage wrapped around his right arm. The cast started from the back of the hand to just below the elbow. My first concern was that I was seriously injured, followed by a bit of doubt. He went against expectations that if he had been hurt, it would have been his shoulder.

"Who, uh... ... ."

Seonghyun Lee looked at Lianhardt and instantly flinched. But he seemed to realize that there was someone here who would take his side.

"Hey, that bird You bastard, why did you follow me? "Mom, it's that bird."

"who. this person? "Why this person?"

"I was just walking down the street, but they pushed me and hit me. "Ui-hyeon next to me had no intention of stopping that bird."

"You said Uihyun said that earlier?"

"Oh, that's not important now. Ah, ouch... ... ."

When his mother pointed out the change in words, Seonghyun Lee exaggeratedly pretended to be in pain and wrapped his arms around himself.

"That was it?"

There was anger in my mother's voice.

"No, Mom. "Go to the living room and talk to me."

"Just let it go. Hey. "Why can't you speak?"

The mother swatted away Lee Eui-hyeon's hand that was trying to pull her and walked towards Lianhardt. Lee Eui-hyeon bit his lower lip. I was so embarrassed about this situation right now. If it had been someone other than Lianhardt, I would have felt this feeling a little less. But since he was the one watching this, he felt ashamed and embarrassed.

First of all, I didn't know what my mother would say to Lianhardt, so it was urgent to get inside quickly.

My mother became angry and raised her voice in a way that was completely unimaginable from her usual appearance.

"Isn't it polite and polite to first apologize if the child's arm is like this when he or she is about to take a test? Did you eat honey? "Why aren't you saying anything?"

"mom... ... ."

"Mom, stop."

Lee Ui-hyeon and Lee Su-hyeon tried to stop their mother, but it was no use.

"How dare you hold your head high at an adult! Can't you apologize quickly? Otherwise, you have no choice but to go to the police station! Ui-hyeon, where do you know this bully? "What are you doing these days?"

A spark flew towards Lee Eui-hyeon. After his mother finished speaking, Lianhardt walked over to Seonghyun Lee and grabbed his arm.

"Uh, huh? Why, why are you like this?! Hey, let go! Won't you let go?!"

"What's wrong with this person? "Let go of my hands!"

It quickly became chaos. Lee Eui-hyeon was surprised and tried to get between Lee Seong-hyun and Lianhardt, but it was not easy. Lee Seong-hyun's voice, which was screaming that he was going to die, suddenly stopped.