Special Chapter I

It was a peaceful day.

Almost a month has passed since I returned to the book.

For ten days after returning here, the only face Lee Ui-hyeon saw was Lianhardt. Meanwhile, Lee Eui-hyeon was leading a life where he could not even take a single step out of bed.

I think there was an uproar because of Lianhardt's changed hair color, but since he couldn't go out and meet other people, that was just a guess.

The doubts about whether it would be okay to lead such a debauched life soon melted away as soon as I kissed Lianhardt.

The ten full days of living in the bedroom ended with an earnest call to find Lianhardt.

Since I had not properly completed my duties as a medical officer for a while, postponing it any further would have been my limit. He said he would quickly take care of urgent matters and then left. Lee Eui-hyun, who had been slacking off, expecting that Lianhardt would not escape so easily considering his usual behavior, came to his senses from Lianhardt's soft kiss. He was quite surprised to see him return after two or three hours.

I looked at Lianhardt in disbelief as he gave a short answer of no to the question of whether he had finished his work. He wanted to ask what happened, but thanks to Lian Hart, who started to move suspiciously, the right words couldn't come out of Lee Eui-hyun's mouth.

Lianhardt said three days ago that it would take some time and left. As if he didn't say that for nothing, he went out in the morning and returned just before dinner. I spent two days trying to make up for the sleep I lacked due to being harassed by Lianhardt, but this morning, my back was sore.

Lee Eui-hyeon walked creakingly and came out into the garden.

Normally, I should have come with someone to escort me, but since I was only going to the garden inside the palace, I moved alone.

The memory of his encounter with Heyen a few days ago came to Lee Eui-hyeon's mind.

It had been a while since the two of us had seen each other without Lianhardt, so we raised our hands and said hello, but what came back was an awkward bow. Although his attitude was no different from before, Lee Eui-hyeon was tired of his actions such as rolling his eyes or clearing his throat. This is because there was a place that pointed out why Heyen reacted that way.

Heyen's reaction was at least better. Except for him, the other escort knights would evade the spot whenever they noticed Lee Ui-hyeon coming.

The back of Lee Eui-hyeon's neck felt warm because he felt like he knew the reason.

It was just moments ago that Lee Eui-hyun arrived safely alone in the garden and sat down on a bench under a large tree.

Lee Ui-hyeon, who had decided that he should speak clearly to Lianhardt at this point, unconsciously nodded and sighed.

I thought it would be a good idea to stop thinking about what I was doing a little while ago and enjoy this time.

The weather was really nice today.

“Hmm.”

Lee Eui-hyeon stretched out his arms as the sunlight gently poured through the leaves.

There was just enough shade and the wind was blowing just right, so I fell asleep as I lay down on the couch-type bench. It didn't take long for Lee Eui-hyun's breathing to calm down after thinking about closing his eyes for just a moment.

* * *

It didn't take long for Lianhardt to find Lee Eui-hyeon.

All you have to do is follow your own pheromone trail.