Chapter 6

Eunho had been smiley and blushy since morning because he had a sweet romantic dream after so many nights. He remembered what happened yesterday with his father but he chose to remove those memories for the sake of his peace and sanity.

"I didn't know you wanted to learn archery, my precious one. I would have loved to teach you if I knew" a gentle yet manly voice said, his beautiful eyes looking with so much love at the man standing in front of him.

"Oh, you would? I didn't know you were a coach as well. Well, sure... teach me, please" Eunho said, his teasing boxy smile and crinkling eyes clearly indicating how much happy he was with the man in front of him.

"Anytime, Beautiful. Come here and hold this bow" he said to Eunho, raising his bow in front of him. Eunho took the bow, it was a little heavy but he managed it.

"Good now raise it in whatever position you think is right. Then I will correct your posture" the other man, whose name is still unknown to him. Eunho raised the bow parallel to the ground and pulled the string.

The other man hummed and then curled his hand on Eunho's waist, his other hand on his arm and lips near his eyes. "Just a little closer" he whispered with a smirk, pulling Eunho closer to his body.

Eunho blushed a deep shade of crimson, his heart beating loudly at the proximity. "Good... now let's fix your angle" The man then fixed Eunho's posture. His bold touches left butterflies in Eunho's stomach.

"You are doing it on purpose, aren't you?" Eunho asked in suspicion, his eyes narrowing at the other.

"What am I doing, my precious one? Just teaching you archery" The other man created some distance between them and looked at him with the most innocent eyes in the world.

Eunho playfully rolled his eyes at the fake play of innocence. "Sure sure. So, you teach like this to all your students, seonsaengnim or am I special?" He asked, with a tint of jealousy that the other one picked up.

(Seonsaengnim- teacher)

"First of all, I don't accept any teaching offer from anyone, my love. And second of all, this body and heart only comes closer to you, you are the only one in the frame—" he said while making a square in front of Eunho's face. "— so, rest be assured. Only you get my special treatment" he then winked.

Eunho's heart fluttered at that, he put the bow down and then went closer to him, not leaving space for air to pass. "Then I should pay my fees as well" he smugly said and then connected their lips.

The dream was so romantic and it felt so real as well. As if he has really experienced something like that. But obviously, it's not true. He has never experienced anything like that. Heck, he has never ever touched any bow in his life. So, it has to be a dream which just felt too real.

But Eunho's hearty wish is for this to come true. Not the archery part, but the part where he has a lover— a genuine and romantic lover. He has been single all his life, and sometimes the wish to have a boyfriend increases so much that he just can't suppress the urge and his desires are shown by his mind in his dreams.

He often has dreams like this, with the same man, and the same voice and Eunho knows that it is an indication— that the man who he dreams of is his soulmate. He just has the feeling. It is the universe's indication and Eunho isn't going to be a dumb man to not understand it.

But the thing is in his dreams, he is never able to see the man. It's like he is able to see everything else— the place, the objects, his dress, his beloved's dress, even himself in the mirror sometimes but never the face of the person.