Chapter 8

"How do you know my name?" Eunho asked, scared for some reason.

"Oh, well. I am a final year student at Tayang University- studying business that's why our paths never crossed as we have different departments. But I saw you at the program that was held last to last month. You were the anchor in it, so I kind of became a fan of your voice and started liking you. I did come to say hello as well but we couldn't talk much as you were busy" Yusang said, his eyes wandering on Eunho's face.

"I remember that now! You did come to meet me" Eunho now remembers their meeting. Yusang likes him? He doesn't know how to react to that. He isn't interested in him, especially not what his father asked him to do. Wait, now it feels suspicious. What if this man asked his father to set him with him?

"Yes," he replied. They both awkwardly stood there, well, it was awkward only for Eunho as Yusang was just looking at him.

"It was nice meeting you, but I have to go home now" Eunho finally said, raising his bag in the air for Yusang to see.

"Oh, I see. Should I walk you to your home?" Yusang asked, Eunho hesitated. He doesn't know what to reply to that.

"I don't want you to be bothered, please," Eunho said, not wanting to do anything more with him.

"I insist. I want to ask you something" Yusang pleaded. Eunho couldn't say no so he just nodded his head. Clutching his phone tightly in his hand.

"You don't have to be on your guard, Eunho. Just because I am minister's son doesn't mean I will exploit that power" He spoke, making Eunho feel a little guilty. Maybe, he isn't as bad as he thinks him to be. It was Doongwon who asked him to date him, maybe he has nothing to do with it.

"Ok," he replied. They both exited the convenience store and walked towards Eunho's home. They talked a little on their way, mostly Yusang asking Eunho something and Eunho replying to him cautiously. Eunho realised his home was coming but he didn't want to show his real home to Yusang as it was not safe.

So, he stopped 4 houses before his, since the people living there had only written Kim on their name board, it would look convincing. "We have reached my home" he said, gulping at the lie. He is not a good liar.

The other man looked at his home and then at him. "Are you sure?" he asked with a questioning face.

"Sorry?" Eunho furrowed his eyebrows. Is he doubting him? Well, of course, it is a lie but Yusang had no right to ask him this.

"I mean you looked a little hesitant to go inside... that's why I asked. Nothing else" he smiled politely but his smile didn't reach his ears.

"That... nothing. You wanted to ask me something?" Eunho tried changing the topic because he knew he would stutter and let out the truth.

"Oh, that... nothing much. I just wanted to ask if you are fine. I saw you in the locker room-"

"Were you the one who helped me?" Eunho asked cutting him off abruptly with a gasp. His eyes widened with a glimpse of hope to find his saviour.

Yusang was quiet was a few seconds and then sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck... "Yes... I did"

Eunho took a deep breath, his eyes glittering with gratefulness. "Thank you so much, sunbae. I didn't know it was you- I didn't even thank you properly. I am sorry- but thank you. You are my saviour".

Eunho gave him a genuine smile for the first time. Yusang raised his eyebrow with amusement, the realization of Eunho being happy with him was evident in his eyes. His lips moulded in a smug smile. Eunho was grateful for his help, he smiled at him as well. "No need to thank me. I just did what I thought was fit in that situation. Well, it was nice meeting you Eunho. I hope we can meet in future as well. I would like to know you more" He said, and Eunho felt so guilty to consider him a bad omen when he instead was his saviour.