[ 𝟏𝟏 ] : 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬

After Lori had arrived back with Shane Carl , Dale and Andrea went inside with her

Apparently Carl had told Lori he hadn't gotten scared , at this Ruby held back a laugh because she witnessed him crying boo hoo.

The next morning Andrea yelled for Lori and Carl stating the car Rick , Glenn and Hershel took was driving up.

Carl and Ruby were the first to be outside and Carl ran into Rick's arms.

"Patricia! Prepare the shed for surgery." Hershel stated. Ruby's eyebrows furrowed to see a head moving inside.

Ruby walked up to the car and opened the door quickly closing it again as she didn't know this person. She had to stand slightly on her tippy toes to peak.

"Who's that?" she asked quietly , still she was oblivious to the true dangers of random people on the world. she looked to glenn for an answer.

"That's Randall." Glenn stated.

Ruby snickered at the silence and awkwardness when Glenn answered. He answered so blankly as if he was normal.

Everyone gathered in the dining room of the Greenes house to discuss how he would be dealt with.

"I repaired his calf muscle as best I can but he'll probably have nerve damage. He won't be on his feet for atleast a week." Hershel explained.

"When he is , we give him a canteen , drop him off at the road , send him on his way." Rick said blankly.

The front door opened and Daryl walked in his hair looking slightly slicked back. Carl and Ruby snickered at this.

"Isn't that the same thing as leaving him for the walkers?" Andrea asked worriedly.

Ruby rolled her eyes and rested her head on the table. "So we're just gonna let him go? He knows where we are." She heard Shane speak.

She hated whenever Shane spoke. Everything he said sounded stupid. She hated him so much with every bone in her body.

"He was blindfolded the whole way here. He's not a threat." Rick replied back and at this Ruby's head came up as him and Shane snarked at each other.

"Not a threat? You killed three of their men , you took one of them hostage! And no one's gonna come looking?" Shane snarked back.

"They left him for dead! No one is looking!" Rick yelled making Ruby fully lift her head.

"We should still post a guard." T-Dog spoke up.

"You know what? , I'm gonna go get him some flowers and candy!" Shane said parting off but continued. "Look at this folks! We're back in fantasy land!" He yelled as he made his way to the door.

"We haven't even dealt with what you did at my barn yet! So let me make this perfectly clear , this is my farm! I wanted you gone , Rick called me out of it , but that doesn't mean I have to like it." Hershel spoke firmly towards Shane.

Carl and Ruby both got up and went outside. The two kids sat down on a blanket in the field and colored in two different books Glenn had gotten them. Ruby would've said this was childish but she was enjoying herself.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Shane and Rick had gone out with Randall to set him out and send him on his way as Rick said. Ruby had gone to visit Beth multiple times and finally she was talking.

Ruby had just left Beth's room only because Lori had walked in with her breakfast. Ruby sat  at the dining table of the Greenes home eating a sandwich. Lori walked out with Beth's plate but stopped once she saw something was missing.

"What's wrong Lori?" She asked the woman as she rushed over back to Beth's room. Ruby stood up not bothering to push in her chair. She walked into the room as she heard Lori ask Beth for something.

"Give me the knife." She repeated. Ruby's eyes widened in shock , why did Beth want to kill herself? Beth had a family , she lost people but her father was still alive , her sister , and Jimmy. So was Patricia.

Ruby didn't have her dad , or her brother or sister. She didn't have her mother either. Ruby thought Beth should've been more grateful.

Ruby walked out of the room as she didn't want to have those thoughts of Beth actually killing herself.

Ruby didn't know why Beth wanted to kill herself. She just knew that it was a bad thing. Why would anyone kill themselves?

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

_________________________

authors note :

short chapter i don't care.
i kinda regret unpublishing
the book but it needed some
editing so whatever. i'll live.
words : 768