1

"You Bitch!" Kylie screamed, her voice trembling with anger.

"I'll kill you! I'll fucking kill you!!" she screamed again squeezing her neck tightly. Her eyes were wide with fear and surprise, her hands trying to pry Kylie's fingers from her neck. "I..can't b...reathe" she cried out, struggling against the firm grip.

But Kylie was relentless. Her words made her grip tighter, her anger sharper.

"Die! Die you witch!!" She screamed louder.

"Stop!" He yelled pulling her off the bed.

"That's enough Ky" he said looking down not wanting to meet her eyes.

"W.. W..Why would you do this to me?" she asked, sobbing.

"I....I just... I don't want to see you again. We're done" He replied.

"Now leave before I lose it" He said, his voice cold.

"Are you crazy? Why should I lea-"

"GET OUT!" He yelled pushing her out and closing the door.

------------------------------------------------------

"Kylie Monroe" The receptionist called out, pulling me back to reality.

"You can go in now" she said. I wiped the tears escaping from my eyes quickly and went into the office.

"Okay, we'll consider her..." The man behind the desk said, ending a phone call as I walked in.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jones Atwood" he said shaking my hand.
"Andrea Bell" she said shaking me as well

"Kylie Monroe" I said

"Have a a seat please" Mr. Atwood gestured towards a chair in front of his desk.

"I see you're from Connecticut what brings you to NYC?" He asked sitting back in his chair.

"I'm just fresh out of college and I've always wanted to move to New York so I did" I lied.  I had never planned on moving . I had absolutely nothing here except Morgan of course. I don't mind moving back to Connecticut but that bitch is there too. She's probably moved to L.A or some other place famous people live right about now. What a whore!

After about an hour of questions and answers, the interview ended.

"We'll email you before the end of the day if you're chosen" Andrea said

"Okay, thank you for your time. Have a good day" I said as I walked out of the office.

Finally!