Orcs vs Elves - Ashenvale

The High Priestess stepped carefully over plants and flowers to lean up against a nearby tree. Her hand rested flat on it, and her forehead pressed against it. She closed her eyes, feeling the waning of nature itself in the area due to Garrosh's efforts. She apologized quietly to the spirits for being unable to effectively stop them. Their deforestation had become accelerated during the new Warchief's rule and her attempts to curry support back home from her 'Alliance' had fallen on deaf ears. Her people fought alone through being bombed and massacred in their own homes. She pushed off from the tree and stumbled a few steps. Not just the Alliance, but even her husband had been away for so long.

She missed his familiar scent. The way he embraced her. The gentle ways in which he comforted her as though they were still a young couple. Duty was not kind to either of them in regards to their relationship. It never had been. Tyrande slumped down and felt weakness. Instead of denying it, while surrounded by the noisy forest with no eyes but the wilds and the spirits, she gave in and let her slender hand pull the hem of her gown to bunch up over her hips. She spread her legs and guiltily slid two fingers between her nether lips, circling the tight entrance, then up to the small hooded button that elicited a gasp as she touched it. Tyrande continued to caress herself there like that before slumping her shoulders. The priestess brought her fingers up to her face to see for herself the wetness she had at just the thought of Malfurion.

"Ridiculous." She cringed, bearing pearl white fangs at her own perceived weakness.
"You can not wait? You can not give him more time?" The Priestess cursed at herself, only to return to the same act. She slumped down in relaxation, her legs spreading wider as she did. Tyrande closed her eyes as two of the exploring fingers she used slipped into her sex and began began pushing in and pulling out, a little deeper every time until finally, at the height of what she considered to be her own madness, she was knuckle deep in herself while using her palm to rub the sensitive clit that had peeked out due to her playing.
"Yes..." She moaned.

"A little more..." Her body moved and shifted sensually. She leaned back, her head thrown back as well. Her chest rose and fell steeply.

"I can almost feel you next to me." She remarked. In less than a second her eyes opened. It was not just a feeling, but it was not him.

Tyrande opened her eyes to see a large green member casting a shadow over her face. Before she could do anything, she sat stunned as two large, sweaty balls fell comfortably over her eyes like a mask. The woman's jaw dropped and she shuddered lightly.
"Found myself a needy slut." The grunt remarked in orcish.

Tyrande could not understand, but she could respond. "Get off." The Grunt, in turn, had no idea what she was saying. For all he knew, she could be begging for it and in his favor, Tyrande was not choosing to immediately level the full force of her holy power against the man. She was too stunned, too confused and a little too needy. Her head that she had thrown back previously was being used as a plate for the cock and balls of the orc behind her. He was stroking himself in the same way she had been pleasuring herself, just without any perceived guilt on his part. The High Priestess leaned up, but as his balls mercifully slid back from her eyes his meaty member came to rub against her face. It gave her pause. The orc pulled the reluctant priestess's hand and guided it to the member. He was upside-down in her vision and with her hand on it, it was like she was stroking it backwards from between his legs.
"I can kill you whenever I want." She explained. He did not understand.

"What? You're saying you want it?" The orc grinned, interpreting her actions, since he could not discern what she was saying.

"I have no idea what you are saying." Tyrande relented and planted a kiss on the underside of the orc's cock in a moment of weakness. It was a satisfying act. The broad, veiny green thing was multiplicably larger than Malfurions and far muskier; stronger over all in most respects. But, she had to remind herself.