Ashenvale 8 - Reunion

Astranaar was a town in western Ashenvale. It was host to a full lodge with armaments and a natural moat. It had the largest population in the territory and while there were many outposts, the town was the source of power projection in the province due to its ability to hold out under assault, though Astranaar had never truly been assaulted. The town was built to last a prolonged siege and that is what was expected by the defenders. Since the Horde approach was predictable, defenders were positions east along the road with the plan to fall back over time as opposition became heavier. They did not want to simply allow the Horde to surround Astranaar. This was Shandris's strategy and it took into consideration the fact that pride had already been their, and her downfall so far in the invasion.

Duriel knew quite well the least expected route of attack. It was least expected because it seemed impossible, but the sensible mobilization of the Kaldorei and the opening of a corridor in stone-talon made it possible. Before the corridor was blocked by Kaldorei resistance, Kor'kron slipped through. Combined with the turned Kaldorei forces under Duriel and Anaris, they were fully capable of operating behind enemy lines in ways the Horde would never manage.

The forces managed by Duriel were small. Just a few Kaldorei that had been broken down enough mentally and physically that serving against their own kin seemed a favorable option to further enslavement. Thus, many of them were quite mad. Duriel was quite mad. She was kept on a short leash, which she did not mind too much. Her mind had already lost the battle, so she loved her leash and the man who held it.

Duriel nuzzled up to her Orc Master's cock lovingly. "Mmm." She moaned, salivating over it. The woman dragged her tongue from the base up to the tip. The Orc stared down at her with interest. Whenever she would get close like this he curled the literal leash he had to keep her close, but she barely had any desire to pull away.

"You..." He huffed.
"You're an 'example' to your forces." It was hard to say if it was a compliment or an insult. Those girls that had been turned and recruited all leveled on Duriel hungry, traumatized stares. It was a great aspect of their brainwashing to see someone who was so strong brought so low. Those who were already less than Duriel were left with the intrusive thoughts; if she can't or won't fight it, why should we? Some of them were being used idly, as it was their de-facto purpose. As servants they had more privileges, but to the Kor'kron, they were still just elves.

Duriel considered it a compliment. Her eyes turned up happily and her lips pressed lovingly against the tip of his cock.
"I am SO happy to hear you say that, Master."

"You girls surrendered to escape this torture, but the moment you submit something in your little heads snap. Like lost sheep you climb into the jaws that you were so eager to escape from."

Duriel licked her lips sensually. "That is because, to LOVE to be eaten is pleasing to the worg. Any lamb would rather climb into those jaws for a chance at mercy, than certainly die escaping."

He grinned, running his hand through her long hair. "That's all well and good. But a lamb is a lamb and will be eaten eventually as soon as the worg gets bored."

"Then we feed the glorious worg other sheep so that he has MUCH to eat and barely thinks of us as food."

He laughed out loud. "So deranged! You lost it." The man cocked his head to one side, pushing her head down on his member.
"This's what's waiting for your kind, I guess. If you can get like this, who on your end can't be broken the same way?" He wondered out loud.

-

"My Lady. What do we do about the prisoners." As soon as Shandris arrived she cut one down in the line up, then wiped her dagger.

"The answer is simple. Treat them with similar mercy. Kill the men, take their women as hostages." Shandris ordered coldly.

Her second seemed taken aback. "We don't mean to-"

"We shall see how I feel later on." The General walked one more spot down the line.
"Next... What are you all waiting for? No need to skin them, we aren't that barbaric. Just slit their throats and leave them to bleed." There was a shout of affirmation from the Kaldorei around her. Without knowing, she was staring down at Gokk. Shandris lifted her dagger and was about to follow her own order with the Orc when she sensed something behind her. She moved just in time to only have the long, hewn shaft of a Kaldorei arrow lodged into her shoulder, as opposed to her back.