Orcs vs Elves - Ashenvale 11

Astranaar in just a short amount of time turned from a quaint Elf town and center of power in the region to a factory that produced loyal Kaldorei sluts. The process was simple. First it began with wearing them down mentally. The sight of the once proud town being occupied by Orcs alone was enough to dishearten any prisoner that was transported there. The place that was once thought to be too defensible to take with it's natural moat had turned to the Orcs advantage and now became an inescapable prison. The was the first blow to any Kaldorei's psyche as they were brought in. The second was the display of the disparity between two sides. The Kaldorei living as pleasure servants and the ones living by licking Orc boots while wagging their asses obediently like dogs.

The service was humiliating and shameful. There was nothing that could convince a proud Kaldorei to take that route... Is what all of them would think. Only to be confronted with their Sisters, Mothers, Comrades in arms. It only took one relation to create the connection in their mind. The thought of

'If they could fall, why not me?' It was why Legends such as Anaris Windwood serving on their side was a such a boon to the Horde. Moreover, despite bringing shame upon themselves from the Kaldorei perspective, the turned Sentinels seemed to have a rejuvenated level of pride in their service to the Horde.

If that were not enough, the alternative was displayed out in the open. Bodies hanging as examples in the worst case. Punishment for crimes to grave to commit, such as being a male Elf, of all things. The women that were not able to serve the Horde were broken down and shown pleasures until they cracked. They were messed with, gaslit, brainwashed and trained out in the open. It served the same as letting the newcomers see the Sentinels. No matter how high status one was, or what position or skill one carried, if they were disobedient or stubborn or prideful they would without fail be turned into sexual servants. Any newcomers that came to Astranaar would have to think.

'If it could happen to them it could happen to me.' Nothing could save a Kaldorei from being punished for their pride or disobedience. That was an ever-present truth. To that end, juxtaposed with Anaris, Velene was a stunning example of what could happen. Once a proud and moral Sentinel, she was completely broken down until the only words she ever really uttered were 'cock' or however many words she needed to praise the Orc she happened to be seeing. It sent a strong message; what happened to Velene would happen to them, without fail.

Lokk was enjoying Velene personally, as he had a bit of time on his hands. His father, Braelyn and him arrived at the Horde camp off of Astranaar early. As promised, he delivered his report to Tarkan and as an aside, delivered the Blood Elf, Braelyn to him as well for whatever that was worth. He guessed not much, though thankfully the Orc did not seem unhappy to see her; just amused. Tarkan promised Braelyn that they could talk about getting her a ticket to Stonetalon Mountains if she did a few things for him. She sounded extremely belligerent of the idea, but ultimately agreed to talk.

Tarkan then promoted Lokk to Stone Guard, the first rung up the Horde Officer ladder. Satisfied with that, Lokk visited the Barracks in Astranaar. Since the camp that was used to invade the town was close to the town itself, Braelyn was able to make a portal for him upon request. That is how Lokk ended up cock-deep in a broken Kaldorei slut in the Breeding position. Her legs were being held by her arms to her shoulders and her pumped up tits were framed by her calves. Her toes curled above her head as Lokk flattened her into the floor with the weight of his whole body.
"A-ah! I'm being squished!" She uttered excitedly.
"Master is squishing me and mating me!" Velene mewled pleasurably. Lokk gritted his teeth, her tight cunt serving as a pleasant, warm time. It was practically sucking him in and begging for Lokk to never pull out. She had the constitution and the mindset of a toy. It was an amusing contrast between her and the more 'useful' Elves.