Orcs vs Elves - Ashenvale 3 - Invasion

Commander Tarkan held the Kaldorei Anaris Windwood tightly from behind. One hand rested within her thigh to keep it pried open while the other fit very comfortably around her neck. He slid his large green hand up to hold her chin and direct her gaze to the Overlord's army marching into Silverwind Refuge. The scout, Lokk, had reported earlier that Sentinels were responding to the small raiding force of Orcs with a similarly sized force of their own in order to relieve the girls and free the captives. She could see clearly from the size of the Horde that her people's response was not enough. The Orcs launched a full assault. A bold, bald faced move directly after the world joined together to defeat the Lich King and in the midst of a new threat from a mad aspect.

"There it is, girl." Tarkan mocked in Orcish. Even if she could not understand, her ears perked as he spoke into them. His tone told her some of what she needed to know about what he was saying. Enough to be worried and upset. Even though she had already been thoroughly defeated herself, she still worried for her Comrades. Her family. Those who had yet to join the battle.
"Hopeless." He chuckled, letting her take in the marching orcs, then the Goblin sappers that followed them. They were prepared for war, without a doubt.

The moment he was sure that she understood, and that she felt the despair of knowing that the forces coming to save them would undoubtedly be lacking, he moved his hips. The cock already lodged inside of her pushed up and lifted her full weight by her cervix, causing her full body to tense and twitch. Her back arched into his chiseled chest. The strong Orcish muscle-like cock was enough to keep the girl up and skewered. Mercifully he pulled back and let his member pull back out to about half his length before ramming her again. He still needed to get off, after all, as fun as taunting her was; her tight, worn purple cunt was the perfect channel for both his aggression and his arousal. As much as Anaris wished she could hate it, she had long since lost to his cock. She was unable to resist aiding his thrusts. Her body tensed and relaxed subtly as she lifted herself up then let herself drop suddenly. Even the shock of his heavy battering ram ramming her insides triggered a release of pleasure that started deep in her womb before spreading out over her whole body. He noticed.
"Look at you, learning your place..." He nodded, slipping his hand from her neck down to one of her perky breasts. His hand rolled over it and tweaked the nipples as a small reward for her affection.

It was difficult for the Kaldorei Commander. She had already lost, and wanted to resist and be strong but the quick succession of force and pain and punishment followed up by tenderness and pleasure was serving to break her mind down further. She knew that it was only a matter of time before she forgot what it was to be a Sentinel. She had seen the girls that lost their way. They forgot pride and freedom in service of desire and favor from their far stronger, manlier Masters. She did not understand it before, but she was beginning to feel it. The ease of surrender versus the pain and hardship of resistance.
"Forgive me..." She whined.

"They won't." Tarkan responded gleefully in a tongue she did understand. It made her jump. He could speak another language to some extent, he just chose not to. Her lip quivered at the taunt. He switched back to Orcish just to tease her and draw even more of her conscious attention to him.
"They won't forgive you, little elf. Enjoy your new role." As if half understanding, Anaris nodded tearfully and began to submissively lift her hips and slap them down over his lap willingly.

-

The sounds of gentle weeping were drowned out by the pleasured, pig-like squeals of Jayla. The elf had fully surrendered and was happy to embrace her new role. She had pleasured possibly five or six more Orcs in an hour and was poised to take on more. They were made to watch. The girls and others that had been picked up between now and when the refuge fell. One girl covered her mouth with both hands and bent over with her eyes closed, doing her best to not draw attention to herself. It did not work. Her hand was grabbed roughly and her sobs escaped as she was dragged out. The rest merely stood by stiltedly with their hands folded in front of their naked, shaking bodies waiting to be taken. Velene had been taken already, but she still had some sanity. She still wanted to act and to be free. She had not been broken or cowed like the rest of them.
"Listen to me." She whispered to her left and right so as not to get the attention of the Orcs.