Y/N Bio + Friends

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 19

Nationality:
Whatever your Own Nationality is (for ex.: if you are German, you will have a slight German accent, same goes for all other Nationalities like: Russian, English/British, Scottish, American, German, Romanian, French, etc.)

Personality:
You are kind and caring, not liking seeing others suffer, yet you also do seem to be slightly Anti-Social and like to sometimes cast yourself out of small and Large groups, Some People might call you odd or unpredictable, Some may just ignore it. But never the less, you like helping others, even if its only a minor thing, you always want to help. Although you look like a happy and caring person, you kind of have a split personality, that is more harsh, serious, violent and do suffer from Insomnia and every now and again, you show signs of Amnesia, luckily its only a moderate one as you can remember things again, but you might never know when your Amnesia will kick you in the ass... (not literally)

Skills:

- Knowledge: You have an Affinity for Astronomy, Physics, Scripting (as in Coding), Chemistry and Engineering (Small A/N: Dispenser Goin' up!) and have always been talk active about it, whenever someone asks you about it, but manage to keep yourself under control

- Agility: You always have been an Agile and Fast person, oddly enough though, in some moments it feels like everything is in Slow Motion

- Durability: Even if you only are a Human, you are still quite Durable and are able to take some strong punches, but its also not the best

- Scavenging: Sometimes when it comes to Scavenging you have a near Eagles Eye view over what you need to find, although your Amnesia might slightly hinder you when you need to find something.

- Weapons Manufacturing: Your knowledge of Weapons and how the function is one not to be Trifled with, sometimes when you hear someone get the Weapon Name wrong you would interrupt them and say something along the lines of: "Sorry for interrupting you but this is actually a Smith & Wesson 500, and I'm surprised you didn't know that, since its one of the most well know Revolvers...", Although most of the time you let it slide, but just because you are a big Gun Nerd does not mean you wont make any Guns, As you can easily use other parts to make/replace the necessary Part for a weapon such as the Chamber, Trigger, Barrel, etc.  

- Multilingual: You can speak and understand Multiple Languages such as: "Russian, German, English, ect." 

Likes:
Your Friends, Astronomy, Weapons, Tanks (yes the Army kind), Hardbass Music, Fallout Like music, Music In general, being kind, Plushies (you would kinda kill just, for ex.: an N Plush I mean LOOK AT THE PLUSH), Jets (A/N: Hehe A-10 Warthog Gun go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT), Gaming, Anime 

Gear/Clothes:

Shirt and Kevlar: