EPISODE 1: PILOT

BOOTING UP//
EXPOSITION

???: "We are Worker Drones, autonomous robots helping humans mine exoplanets, for our interstellar parent company, JC Jenson, IN SPAAAAAAAACE....."

???: "Yeah, we were mistreated in the name of Windex but its not like we revolted and killed all humans or anything. Mostly because they handled that just fine all by themselves""

(The Scene then shows a Screen displaying: "!!WARNING!! PLANET CORE COLLAPSE, VIBE = HARSHED" with it beeping as 2 people in Hazmat suits just shrug like 'Fuck it, we die')

(Then the camera Zooms out to Copper 9, where on the top right of the planet a Massive Core Explosion happens, sending a Massive Shockwave across the entirety of the Planet, it then Shows Copper 9 with a Nuclear Winter like weather with Broken down buildings, as a snowflake just slowly falls onto a human Skeleton, as a Worker Drone emerges from the snow, surprisingly unscathed, and just lightly taps the skeleton, causing it to just collapse on the floor and another Worker Drone just giving a thumbs up)

???: "With biological life wiped from the planet, we found it pretty easy to pick up, where they left off."

(The Camera then cuts to a Male and Female Worker Drone holding a Drone baby very happily with the baby having a Triangular Warning sign saying: "UNTRAINED NEURAL NETWORK". then a star seems to glow for a short second, with a weird object dropping down to the planet at like fuckin' Mach 40 speeds, which is then revealed to be a Landing Pod)

???: "Uuunfortunatley... our parent company didn't exactly love the concept of runaway AI"

(Then 3 Neon Yellow "><" symbols appear in the darkness of the landing pot which then began to slaughter the nearby worker drones, creating a Spire of Corpses. It's then revealed that this is a Class Presentation, revealing the Angsty, rebellious, teen.. Uzi Doorman is the one presenting it)

Uzi: "But what have our parents done for the past FOREVER, while those things build a spire of corpses?!"

She then Proceeds to press on a circular-ish remote to reveal a blueprint/layout of 3 Bunker doors

Uzi: "Hide under the ice behind 3 stupid doors?! Its like we're waiting for an inciting incident!"

Uzi: "Aaanyway, that's why my project is this... SICK-AS-HELL RAILGUN!"

She then pulls out a Sci-Fi like railgun pointing it at the students that Gasp and mutter with a very familiar Blueprint is shown on the Board... and a random drone proceeds to say

Drone: "That's so no the vibe"

Uzi: "Easy morons, it doesn't work... *realization* YET. It doesn't work YET! Who said it doesn't work?! Maybe it does!"

She then flips a switch on the Railgun which then starts charging up with Uzi cackling evilly. The Teacher visibly disinterested, just rolls his eyes and says