Chapter 3: The Void Itself

At that moment Manolo feels an inner peace as he is in front of a door similar to the ones used by Doraemon, but this time it is an old and rotten door that will take him to his world. Unfortunately, before leaving, Meredith interrupts him.

-Mr. Restituyo, you are leaving so soon. -Meredith answered with a very flirtatious tone. Behind him.

-Of course I am, Minister, I'm going home, to my blessed home, I'm super stressed. -Manolo answered.

-Yes, it must be very hard to work here, but it has its advantages since it will be well rewarded in monetary terms. -Meredith answered and warned. -You will be free for one Earth month, which is equivalent to one day here. You must return once the portal opens, or else the portal will bring you back here by force.

-OK..." Manolo replied confused and added. -Thank you very much, Miss Meredith for warning me about it...something else.

-Of course I do, I don't know if I want to tell you now, but I'd better not, it's something I have trapped in my heart. Do you want me to tell you now? -Meredith answered seductively and with a crazy sadistic horny face.

-Oh no, don't tell me that the crazy woman likes me, because by the seductive tone that gives it away and that expression of yandere turned on, she turns me on and.... Manolo thought while he feels like a samurai flip-flop on his face, when he turns around is the phantom conscience of his wife and added. -No, don't pin anything on me, honey. She proceeds and takes it off.

-Better later when I come back. So, if you'll excuse me, I'll retire, see you later. -Manolo replied and proceeded to leave.

-See you soon... modern inquisitor. -Replied Meredith who savors her mouth and retires.

Manolo opens the door. He opens the door that leads to his living room.

-Finally, home sweet home, but how strange, according to the clock, I had already left at this early hour. I might as well enjoy my month off. -Said Manolo talking to himself.

-Daddy, Daddy, Daddy. See that Argenis died. -Answered Manuelito, who is at home since he is on vacation from school.

-Perate, Perate, Perate, Perate, how did that son of a... mother died, that's impossible, that's impossible, it's because Sugimoto the immortal, there is no dagger, firearm, or estrallon that can kill him. -Manolo commented.

-Well daddy, it seems that death took him away. -Manuelito answered.

-But what are you doing here alone, the children cannot stay alone in the house. Where is your mother? -Manolo answered.

-She's with 911, the AMET and a police station where the incident occurred. I came here because I needed to get mommy's documents for the burial. -Manuelito answered and added. -And you weren't at work, daddy, they already fired you.

-No son, I did work, remember that the times between the dark dimension and here are different. -Manolo answered and added. -Let's go see your mother.

- Okay, daddy. -Manolo answered.

They go to the scene where there is a crowd of people. His wife is crying on top of a white blanket where the corpse is.

-Officer, I am the husband of that woman. -Said Manolo, but when the policeman turns around.

-Ohhh... Manolo, is that you? -Answered the policeman in charge of the situation.

*-Victor... (they embrace like brothers and give each other a secret greeting) my brother, how are you? and the family? - Manolo answered the policeman.