Chapter 2

[May 1]

(Evening)

Akira saw that Morgana was gone. He looked at the notebook. It was on a new page.

Ren: I'm nervous, but I'm also excited about tomorrow. Oh and I forgot to mention that my codename is Wild. I came up with it myself.

Akira: I see. I'll be Joker

Akira sighed then quickly went downstairs. He saw Sojiro was gone. He left Leblanc after unlocking it. He took the train to Shibuya. He got out Ren's phone and shook his head. He went off, buying his own phone. He got everything set up then saw the app appear. He used his phone to enter Mementos.

Akira looked around the entrance then saw no Joker outfit. He saw the Velvet Room door, though, but no Caroline and Justine. He went down the escalators and walked down the tracks. He was suddenly caught off guard. He fell to the ground and groaned. He glared at the Pixies, who formed in front of him. "Tch..." He got up and dodged their Zios. He smirked, "I'm Joker! I refuse to let weaklings like you get in my way!" Ren's mask appeared on his face then he ripped it off.

"Autolycus... Dream Needle!" Autolycus shot the Pixies, knocking them down. Joker soon rushed in with his dagger and slashed them all dead. "Tch. Waste of my time." He stretched a bit and yawned. "Time to get back before Mona finds out." He turned and left.

Akira got back to Leblanc without any trouble. He also got back before Morgana. He hid and plugged up his phone. He went to bed, exhausted.

[May 2]

(Evening)

Ren: It happened, Akira. You and Mona were right. Did you get your Persona?

Akira: Of course and I did. Autolycus, King of Thieves. My outfit is still yours, so the others won't notice a difference if I suddenly take over.

[May 3]

(Evening)

Ren: That's good to hear. And awesome. Let's work together.

Akira: Sure. We already talk. Working together should benefit both of us.

Akira held his head and groaned a bit. He stared at the notebook.

Akira: Fool Confidant Rank 1. That means you also gained my arcana. I look forward to knowing it.

[May 4]

(Evening)

Ren: Jester. You're the Jester Arcana. I look forward to keeping our friendship going.

Akira smiled a bit.

Akira: Same here

[May 10]

(Evening)

Akira left and got to Shibuya. He entered Mementos.

Joker smirked and rushed down the escalators. He ran through the tracks, taking out Shadows. He grinded to be up to par with the Thieves.

[May 13]

(Evening)

Ren: Exams... and now Maruki.

Akira glared and growled angrily.

Akira: Don't trust Maruki. He's a dangerous foe. Just use him to grow stronger.

[May 14]

(Evening)

Ren: Alright. I'll keep an eye on him.

[May 24]

(Evening)

Ren: Stole the treasure of Madarame. Fox is a great teammate.

Akira: He's a bit weird though. Art talk gets boring.

Ren: Huh... I'll be the judge of that.

Akira: Ask him for your naked portrait.

Ren: What? No way. Not interested.

Akira laughed a bit.

Akira: Until next time... Ren.

Ren: Yeah

Fool Confidant Rank 2