Chapter 9

[December 18]

Joker shot up as he heard the Velvet Room music. He got to the cell door.

"Ah, you're finally here, Trickster of another world." Joker glared at Yaldabaoth. "You fucking piece of shit!" Caroline hit the cell door with her bston. "Silence inmate!" "You need to show respect." "Fuck that! I refuse to be nice to a false God! Yaldabaoth! The Holy Grail!" Caroline and Justine tensed up and held their heads. "That's..." "That's right... we're not executioners." "Lavenza! Fuse!" The twins got to the guillotines and used them on themselves. "Lavenza... ngh!" He held his head and fell to his knees. He couldn't make anything out at all. His head was pounding.

[December 24]

Joker woke up and groaned loudly. He looked over, seeing the cell was open.

"Jester, please leave your cell. You are needed." Joker walked out and took a deep breath. He looked around. "You saved me, Jester. I might regain my strength sooner than expected." "It was nothing. I... I need to see Goro." He looked towards the location of the other cells. "Go find him." He rushed off.

Joker found the cell and smiled. "Crow!" Akechi looked over and his eyes widened. "Joker..." Akechi got to the cell door. "You were here?" "Guess so. Yaldabaoth... he has control over my fate... I can't fight him. I... I'm useless..." "You're not useless, Joker." "I... ngh." He fell to his knees. "Still... I... fuck..." The cell door disappeared and Crow knelt down. "Joker...!" "Crow! J-Joker?" Crow looked over at Wild. "Wild! We need to kill that piece of shit Yaldabaoth! Joker is weak because of that-" "False God... please... take him out... please..." He passed out once again.

(Evening)

Akira groaned and opened his eyes. He saw Ren was right next to Akechi. He rushed over through the crowd. "Goro!" He hugged Akechi tightly. "A-Akira!" Ren's eyes widened. "Akira..." "Let's go, Goro! Jazz Jin Christmas Eve date?" Akechi chuckled. "Of course. Until tomorrow, Amamiya-kun."

The duo walked off, missing Sae getting to Ren.

The duo got to Jazz Jin and entered. They sat at their usual table. Muhen went over to them. "Are you feeling better, Kurusu-kun?" "I am, thank you. I'll come by for work when I can." "Alright. Enjoy your time here." Muhen left them alone. "Yaldabaoth used Amamiya-kun and I... used you... I was never free..." "You became free when you chose to be a true Phantom Thief... love conquers all." Akechi chuckled a bit, "I guess it does." "Ren is probably with Sumire... or with Sae-san getting arrested. But Taro Tanaka is still in play... or it will be revealed that he is Ren Amamiya. I hate our justice system." "Hm..."

The duo went home and slept in the same bed together.

[December 25]

(Daytime)

Akira made a feast for himself and Akechi.

Akechi soon joined and sat at the table. "Aren't we going to Leblanc?" "No. I'd rather just have you all to myself for a while. Could you text the group that?" "Of course."

Group Chat (Akechi)-
Akechi: Akira and I won't be coming over for Christmas.
Takamaki: What?! But Ren is gone! He needs to come!
Sakura: Yeah! I want to see Ren!

"Ren never went back to Leblanc. He must've been with Yoshizawa-san at her home then turned himself in." Akira looked over at Akechi. "Oh..."

Group Chat (Akechi)-
Akechi: Akira and Amamiya-kun are not together anymore.
Akechi: After we defeated Yaldabaoth, they stayed separate beings.
Akechi: Amamiya-kun probably was with Yoshizawa-san until he turned himself in to testify against Shido.

Akechi sighed and put his phone away. "They are going to freak out for a while." "Yeah. They are like that."

(Evening)

Akira and Akechi ate together in silence.

"You're my present, yes Akira?" Akira blushed and smiled. "All I want for Christmas is you~." Akechi was taken aback by Akira's singing voice, face burning red. He smirked and continued to eat. Akechi growled and fully dropped his facade, even though he barely had it on to begin with. "There's my Crow." He cleaned up his dishes.

{Warning! Lemon scene ahead! Skip it if you don't want to read it}

Akechi got to Akira and wrapped his arms around Akira's waist. Akira blushed and tensed up a bit. "Oh, Akira... you know of my true self. You really should be careful." He kissed Akira's neck then bit down. Akira gasped and tilted his head. "G-Goro..." "Oh? You like it rough, huh?" "Y-yeah... always had a thing for you causing pain." "Oh?" "Yeah..." He took Akira to their shared room and man handled him, throwing him onto the bed. "Strip." He growled a bit. Akira whimpered and stripped quickly. He followed suit and made his way towards the horny teen. "You know what to do, Akira." Akira whimpered again and crawled over. He sat on the bed and the teen easily took him into his mouth. He groaned, "Akira."

Akira deep throated the detective and hummed a bit. "Fuck!" Akechi gripped Akira's hair. He happily sucked him off and neglected himself. "You're good at this as well. You must have had a partner before." He pulled away from him. "I practiced on toys. Never wanted anyone else but you. Only you." He kissed him. Akechi kissed back, not minding where Akira's mouth had been. They pulled apart. "Hands and knees." He quickly did so. Akechi got out a bottle of lube and poured a bit onto his two fingers. Akechi soon massaged Akira's hole slowly and gently.

"Mm... I'm not made of glass, Goro. Come on." Akira whined and pushed back onto Akechi's finger. Akechi chuckled and pushed both fingers inside. "A-ah." Akechi felt around then pressed hard into the spot he was aiming for. "Ah! Goro! Fuck!" "That feel good, Akira?" Akechi started finger pounding the raven's prostate. "Goro! Oh fuck!" He panted and moaned loudly. "More! Please!" Akechi pulled out his fingers and cleaned them off. Akechi then lubed up his length then gently pushed inside him. "Mm..." He panted, and his body started relaxing. "Ready, Akira?" "Yes... fuck me..." Akechi pulled out to the tip then slammed back inside, making him scream in pleasure. He started drooling. "Goro! Oh fuck yes!" Akechi kept up the brutal pace.

The duo soon tensed up. Akechi sheathed himself deep inside Akira and filled him up to the brim. Akira screamed in pleasure then came untouched.

{End of lemon}

Akechi removed himself from Akira and went off. He came back with wipes and started cleaning Akira. He cleaned up as well then got dressed. He then dressed Akira. They laid down and panted. "Love you..." Akira fell asleep quickly. He kissed the raven's head then fell asleep himself.

[December 26-31]

Akira and Akechi just stayed home, not bothering with anything else. They even ignored the Thieves, shutting off their phones so they wouldn't get tracked.