Chapter 5 [Meeting]

So uh, yeah i haven't written cuz of complications. And my scalp is still bleeding. At least it's not that bad anymore.

Anyways here's a new chapter.
====

The Dwarfs were of humongous help. The village is forming nicely within the vise of the Dwarfs. The buildings were neatly planned out there was even a new workshop where the Dwarfs built the necessary items they needed. It was crazy how the process was going. Rimuru was very pleased and was doing their best to keep the village intact.

Gobta, a hobogoblin managed to return to the village on his own. Apparently, Rimuru forgot about him and left him in the confines of the dwarven prison. Luckily, he managed to escape on his own and summon a familiar which was one of the direwolves and escape his very own imprisonment. Now, he was trying to teach other hobogoblins how to summon a familiar. Although, it isn't really going that well, he sucks at explaining things and simply just demonstrates it. He will most likely not succeed in his little teaching.

Surprisingly, the goblins were actually really good at cooking; something that did shock Sans. I guess you really shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Hell, he can't even do something as simple as boiling water, it can apparently burn whenever he's the one making it.

He's definitely a disaster in the kitchen, no doubt about that. At least this food was good, Sans definitely ate his fill. At the very least he can taste food unlike a certain someone.

"How do you even eat with your mouth closed..." Rimuru questions as they looked suspiciously towards Sans who was sitting in the corridor not really wanting to be treated like a leader by the goblins.

"Magic~" Sans says while doing jazz hands as he chuckes lightly while he looks at towards Rimuru beside him.

"I seem to never get answers from you." Rimuru says with obvious disappointment laced in the tone of their voice. Rimuru then jumped up to the little table Sans waa eating on

"Answers aren't gonna be shaken outta my skull. After all, I have quite the thick skull." Sans smugly answers as he looked to the side, grinning like usual.

"Yeah, right.." Rimuru says plainly, they would've rolled their eye if they were able to.

"What? Did ya loose your funny bone?" Sans snarkly replies as he looked to the food and somehow ate it.

"Jokes on you, I don't have bones" Rimuru replies proudly, having a counter to the said pun.

"Awh, it was pretty punny anyways" Sans says out of habit as he took another bite

"How much puns can you even churn out of that thick skull of yours?" Rimuru asks somewhat jokingly as they leaped down to the ground

"A Sans-sational amount. Or you could say a Skele-ton" Sans replies snarkly as his food is finally finished much to the oddity of the situation.

"who knew that your name can also be used as a pun." Rimuru responds to Sans's terrible puns

"By the way, how is ruling this village with around 500 goblins going for you?" Sans questions curiously as he definitely remembers how the goblins simply just increases in amount as Rigurd preaches as if Rimuru and somehow Sans was their god.

Honestly, this whole fiasco was looking more like a cult than anything.

"Can you even call this a village now?" Rimuru says as they looked towards the village, eyeing the tents.

"Well, I guess not." Sans says with a light shrug to it, and then adds"Hey it really isn't my fault. They popped up here and wanted protection and a home. Who am I, to turn them away?"