Chapter 1: Red laced underwear

• Before you begin please be advised this story has mature scene and strong language.

      My green eyes awaking ; as I hear my  father's voice call out my name  . "Lue "! He repeated a of couple times .

I try to get myself to wake , but the feeling of my silky white  sheets ; morning sun glistening on my tanned skin ; the wetness between my legs , soaking my red laced panties .  My hands tracing my bellybutton , down to my throbbing vagina.   
A whimpering moan escaped my lavishing lips .

My door opens ; my father's head swiftly entering to get my attention ;

"Lue"! " It's time for school , you must hurry the  chauffeur is told too leave you if your not down by 20!" He frustratingly vocalized.

My long ash blonde hair hits my pillow , My mouth let out an uncontrollable giggle as I mummer " that was a close one ".

    I arrive at my private school , full of jocks ,  intelligent jocks I must say . This school only allows extraordinary students , who craves to succeed ; I must succeed.

  "Hannah"! I yelled briefly across the open school hall . Gracefully I tried to make my way to my best friend Hannah . 

The breeze flourishing my skin , goose bumps sending  shivers across my spine  , I couldn't turn back too look , it was you Elijah ; the schools most captivating jock , team captain of the Football team and of course school president.

I knew it was you . I gathered my thoughts again when I embraced Hannah .

Hannah- "Lue" ! , Can you believe today's our last day before summer ? Then were seniors next year !

Lue- " I know ! Are you still on for the party tomorrow night ?

Hannah - yes , we're going to be the sexiest woman to arrive " she giggled with her beautiful smile ".

We parted ways to attend class before the bell rings , both exchanging a smile and a wave .

As you hurry to class not watching your surroundings; "thump" "ouch" a male voice remarked .

Your tanned , moisturized legs fell to the marbled floor as you slowly open your glossy eyes about to apologize , when you meet the shoes of a tall young man slowly you gaze upward to meet his zipper .

Your heart fluttered of the realization how close you are too his penis .

"mhmm "  clearing his throat to get your attention ; your eyes meet his as he graciously hold out his hand to help you up.

Liam - "do like what you see ? " He implied enthusiastically. "

Lue - "I am so sorry !" I was not watching where I was going . "

my face became blushed of embarrassment . Did he really see me looking at his penis ?

Liam - " It's okay . I'm Liam ; nice to meet you ! ".

Lue - Nice to meet you Liam  , I'm sorry but I must  go before the bell .

Liam - No worries , hopefully I'll see you around
"He implied . "

  I take one last look before heading to class , he passionately looks back to me and winks with his long lashes , and golden brown eyes .

Hours later..
  "Clink " " Clink " "Clink" the clock continuously sounded in the quiet room and Ecco's in my ears .

Everyone thriving to pass the final Exam , nervously thinking . The buzzing of Mr Stanley's timer  going off catching everyone attention; Finally it's over schools out for summer.

Everyone jogged and turned in their papers ; screaming ; talking , in excitement . As for me in thought of if there's a chance me , Lue Harris may fail . I'm the top girl student in our school I must not fail .