Chapter 2 : senior year

• THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE SCENES ; HARD LANGUAGE ; USE OF TOBACCO

The Annoying sound of my alarm clock ringing in my ears as I wake up for my first day of senior year .

My hands rushingly slams off my alarm . Summer flew by before I knew it now stress is here ; if I want to make it to Princeton University .

I force myself to wake up , I hurry and brush my teeth; comb my freshly bleached hair ; my updated skin care routine along with makeup .

Senior year means new school uniforms , I haven't had time to try mine on because I have been busy spending time with Liam I completely forgot .

I slide on my blue and white uniform skirt and should've seen the bad luck coming on my first day

Lue ~ " you got to be kidding me "

Marcus ~ " lue come on I don't want to be late because of you "

Lue ~ " fuck my life "

I hurry and button up my white shirt , then my put on my shirt that goes on top and place my school I'd across my neck .

I glance at my self in my mirror and realize I look like a schools literal golden girl , now I know that name isn't going anywhere I sigh to myself .

We arrive our school , I see Hannah's Mercedes Benz and I park beside her as her and her new boyfriend Luke are making out .

Marcus ~ " if only she knew I could be the one for her " he says sarcastically

I roll my eyes at him giggling . I exit my car and a sudden wind blows causing my skirt to raise even shorter and my ash blonde hair flowing

(exactly like in a movie of a hot girl entering a place and all eyes in her )

Hannah ~ " ouuu baby , you look sexy "

My face grew flush

Lue ~ " stop , I didn't try on my skirt and of course my luck it's short "

Hannah ~ " you look hot , I mean you where hot before but you look more mature this year and it's sexy "
She says as she winks at me

Lucas ~ " is there someone else your not telling me about "
He sarcastically says

Liam enters the school parking lot and raced to me lifting me up causing my upper thighs to show and kisses me passionately .

While I am still in my Liam's arms I glance up to see a noticeable face Elijah's he looks older , more tone and tan .

He dabs up his football buddy's and they all play wrestle amongst each other . I shake my head brining me back to reality.

Liam ~ " what's your first class baby ? "

Lue ~ " I think it's history , what about you ? "

Liam ~ " biology , I should probably go before the bell rings "

We kiss passionately goodbye , as everyone races to glass I scan the sign on the doors to try and find history class .

Lue ~ " finally "
I made it just as the bell rang

Mrs Hawkins ~ " hello new seniors , I'm Mrs Hawkins your history teacher . I'm sure you all know the school rules and dress codes .

{Next period later}
{reading}
Mrs April ~ " Good morning my fellow students, it's lovely to meet all of you . I am your reading teacher ; I'm sure we all know the rules .

" you guys know this is a very intelligent school ; so that means you have to work for your spot as new school president which I'm the one who chooses each year who it will be "

She says with a smirk across her beautiful skin

Mrs April ~ " so there for you have a week to write me a heart felt poem about is love real and present it to the class and I will post who is selected as school president . "

She continues talking about what we'll be learning and what she expects us to write in our poem.

" klink "
The sound of someone's pen dropping caught my attention I look over as a natural instinct and see him Elijah Goldsmen