page 8 : the aux

• THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE SCENES AND STRONG LANGUAGE AND USE OF TOBACCO

     My nostrils widen from the smell of bacon and pancakes, I breathe in the astonishing smell . I stretch my body across my silky white sheets .

Without realizing It my lace lingerie pajamas had revealed my lower breast almost exposing my nipples , from tossing in turning in my sleep .

"CLICK"
The sound of my door opening as I just finished stretching and still had not realized my under boob was showing .

The sight of a defined figure leaning in with a white glass plate with delicious looking food . The smell of morning breakfast enters my room .

My eyes slowly gazed into the eyes of this  beautiful man . Those ocean blue eyes stabbed into my soul
I squint my eyes to get out of my head and remember my Liam

Lue ~ " Elijah ?!"

Lue ~ " what is this for ? " I asked in a heavenly tone and a slight smile on my face . 

I notice he hesitates to enter my room , and avoiding eye contact . He quickly brings my plate to me and clears his throat

Elijah ~ " Your father asked me to bring you a plate "

He says as he quickly walks out shutting the door behind him . I was confused on what was up with him .

I glance into my mirror and jump as I finally realized my breast was exposed . My face grows red of embarrassment . I throw my fluffy pillow over my glowing face and hide .

I mumble amongst my  self sarcastically
Lue ~ " fuck my life "

" BEEP" "BEEP"
My phone rang as Hannah FaceTimes me

Hannah ~ " Lue hunny we're going out tonight you have no choice "

Lue ~ " where too ? "

Hannah ~ " Liam's party silly "

Hannah's smile begins to fade as she realizes I had no idea he was throwing a party .

Lue ~ " oh .. I wasn't told "
I said in a low tone

Hannah ~ " mabie he was going to call , and invite you he just hasn't had time yet "

Lue ~ " yeah mabie "

Hannah try's and fix the energy by her silly personality

Hannah ~ " so wear something white , it's a white theme party ; and make it sexy "
She winked at me as we both giggle

Hannah and I hung up the FaceTime

I eat my delicious breakfast, then head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower as I was going to run some errands and find an outfit for his party .

  I hope he mentions it ; to me if not that's really weird . How does Hannah even know and not me ? I think to myself .

I dry my tanned skin off , wrapping my long hair into a towel . I hop as I put on  my low rise  boyfriend jeans on .

I  can't decide between a cropped white tank or my white T-shirt and tuck it in on the side . I go with my white cropped tank . I blow dry my hair and put rollers .

I scan through my earring and choose my expensive gold hoops from Gucci. I choose my brown uggs and my knitted purse .

I check myself out and giggle to my self as I says such a clean girl esthetic . I check my phone to see if I have any messages while I check the time it's 11:30 and no text from Liam .

I hop down the stairs to find my keys

Lue ~ " found ya "
I say as I looked for over 10 minutes for my stupid keys .

The noise of shoes moving closer to me in a fast pace I quickly turn to see who's running up on me

Lue ~ " Elijah ?"

Elijah ~ "I'm coming with you , I need to get a new white shirt all of mine are dirty from cleaning your yard "

My jaw dropped , " what the fuck " I say in my head
How is everyone knowing about the party and not me .

We enter my precious baby , my black Alfa Romeo 8C  2900B  Lungo Spider getting a sent of roses . Elijah and I rock paper scissors who get to use the  aux.

I sigh as he wins choosing rock , i back out of our driveway as he chooses . He plays heart on fire in Mexico by Abby Anderson .

We began moving heading to the mall , the music starts as he closes his eyes and lean backs the chair

I began to sing along in shock he listens to this genre of music

Lue ~ " A light night 2 A.M mistake but sometimes one is all it takes , won't be long now start the show "

His hands reach the volume quickly turning it down and staring me down

Elijah ~ " since when could you sing ?!"
He says in utter shock

Lue ~ " you never asked"  I jokingly reply

Elijah ~ " what the fuck continue  " he says laughing in awe

We arrive to the mall parting ways to find our things , I enter Victoria secret to see if they have any lingerie tops I can wear with my blue jean skirt   .

Eventually my dazzling eyes meet this beautiful white lingerie top with little diamonds as accents . I need it I whisper amongst my self .

I check out , I smirk as I see a big boys toys across from me ( adult store ) I enter to look around and I see the viral rose toy everyone talking about

Lue ~ " I have to try it "
I say giggling quietly

A hot breath against my ear whispering

" then get it sexy "

I turn quickly , Elijah Goldsmen and your damn smirk . I jump realizing it's you my face becomes flush of embarrassment as you blurt out laughing

I put the toy back and roll my eyes pushing him aside laughing but embarrassed.

Lue ~ " fuck you "
I say as I walk out leaving him to hide my flushed face .

We arrive back home i lay my things on my bed then head to the kitchen to see Marcus today , I enter my room and see a red involope and the rose toy

I use my French tip nails to open the involope

The note •

To Lue ,
Only use it if you want me

Elijah