page 1 : both at once

THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE SCENES ; STRONG LANGUAGE; USE OF TOBACCO.

      The lunch bell rings , I patiently wait for everyone to move out of the door way , people crushing each other to hurry and be first at lunch .

If you haven't guessed our school has various food choices " rich people " I giggle to my self .

I get my tray and look for Hannah , Lucas , William " William is Lucas brother " and Liam . They don't appear to be inside , I glance outside and they are in the middle of the Scorching sun .

Lue ~ " why out of all the places "

I make my way to my friend's as they all greet me with smiles .

Hannah ~ " LUE  ! , how's your first day going "

Lue ~ " it's okay , how is your guys going ?"

Lucas ~ " good until harden farted in class "
We all burst out laughing

Hannah ~ " mine was good , I found some tea about Abigail "
She says making a smirk face

( Abigail Jennings , the girl who strives to take my spot , aka popular girl "

Liam ~ " what ? "
He says more curious than everyone else no one seems to notice except William .

Hannah ~ " I heard she made a bet to some guy he couldn't take some girl's virginity , and if he didn't she would tell the whole school his dad had a affair with the girls mom "

Lucas ~ " damn what a peace of shit "

Lue ~ " no kidding who would do that to someone"

Hannah~  " I know right what a asshole "
Hannah  ~ " no telling if it real though we know Abigail and her lies "

                                " RING" " RING "
                                { END OF LUNCH}

             Williams POINT OF VEIW

I quickly trash my leftovers and following  Liam to the men's room .

William ~ " it's you isn't it pussy "

Liam ~ " wha what are you talking about ? "

William steps closer to Liam causing Liam to step back .

William ~ " your the guy Abigail made the bet with isn't it "

Liam " NO , mabie mind your business and stay out of mine "

William ~ " you have till Friday to tell Lue or I will you bitch "

William points his finger across Liam's chest of his last remark , and walks away slamming the bathroom door.

William makes his way to 8th period , and  notices he has that class with Hannah and Lucas . They notice he looks angry . They jog towards him in the back of the class .

Lucas ~ " bro what's wrong man ? "

Hannah ~ " yeah why do you seem like someone pissed you off "

William ~ "probably cause Someone did "

Lucas / hannah ~ " who"

William ~ " I have to tell you guys something, I don't know how clueless y'all must be , not to notice who the bet was with , with Abigail .

Lucas and Hannah look at William in shock of how he was speaking to them he's usually the quite nice guy .

Lucas ~ " what are you talking about ? "

William ~ " it's Liam you dumbasses "

William ~ " you guys didn't notice how sus he got after Hannah mentioned the bet , and you two didn't add two and two together. Hannah's mom cheated on her father and Liam's dad was in an affair scandal years back

Hannah ~ " oh shit . We have to tell her guys "

William ~ " I told him he has till Friday to tell her or I will "

Lucas ~ " okay so we wait till Friday if he doest't say anything we'll confront him in front of Lue."

They all agree to the plan  

                   Lues POINT OF VEIW

I enter my 8th period class . A student I think is new looks shy and looks lost as everyone enters the class room . She has beautiful brown hair , black glasses , and beautiful brown skin .

I make my way up to her to give her a greeting and friendly welcome to our private school .

Lue ~ " hi , I'm Lue . Are you new here ? "

She shyly blushes

Haylee ~ " hi , I'm Haylee ; yes actually I am is it obvious . "

We both laugh as we both knew it was obvious.
I offer her to sit by me so she felt comfortable.

"RING" " RING"

School ends as if it would never end . I head to my locker to put away my things . a friendly tap against my shoulder

Haylee ~ " hi , I know this is random but can I have your number so mabie we can hangout sometime ? "

Lue ~ " of course , I would love that "

Haylee leaves with a huge smile across her face . I make my way to my car  exhausted after today .
I glance up to see Elijah Goldsmen and Liam Augustas slumped against my car .

Lue ~ " boys ? "

Elijah / Liam " hello "
They say at the same time as if this day couldn't be any weirder first my skirt then the drama then this .