Little Brother Katsuki

Midoriya flew towards a place he is all too familiar with, The Bakugo residence.

He decended down towards the house where he landed near the front entrance and pressed the door bell.

*DING DONG* 

He waited for about 10 seconds where he could hear loud mumbles from inside before he saw the door swing right open.

Mitzuki put on a smile as she saw Midoriya "Ah Izuku, Its been so long thank you for coming over" She smiled.

"No problem Aunt Mitzuki" Izuku smiled as Mitzuki let him in.

"What seems to be the problem?" Midoriya asked.

"I keep getting reports from Aldera about his behevior and harmful langauge towards other students" Mitzuki explains.

"Hmmmm aint that just the same stuff he has been doing the last 10 years? Whats different now?" Asked Midoriya.

"Teacher said his langauge is getting out of control, apparently he told some other students to jump off a roof or something" Mitzuki continues.

"Oh thats pretty bad..I know his langauge is bad but jeez, I guess I should knock some sense into him" Midoriya says shocked.

"Now, Where is that little troublemaker" Izuku smirks as he suddenly hears screaming from upstairs.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Oh that must be him" He chuckled as he went up the stairs and saw the door to Katsukis room decorated in edgy signs.

He knocked gently on the door 4 times.

"Piss off!" Katsuki yelled from behind the door.

Izuku chuckled before opening the door seeing Katsuki on his bed reading a comic and frowned at the sight of the Number 3 Hero.

"Oh great.." Katuski said rolling his eyes.

"Sup Katsuki how's School going?" Izuku says walking and sitting on his bed.

"None of your damn business.." Katsuki says raising the book to cover his face.

"Come your Big Brother wants to know what his little bro Kats is doing" Izuku says cheerfully putting his arm on the blondes shoulder.

Katsuki gripped the book he was reading so hard his hand was physically creased into the paper.

"I told you stop calling me that!" Katsuki yelled red embarassed that he was being called his little brother.

"What? come on, you use to take that as pride" Izuku said ruffling his hair "Remember when I won the Sports Festival and you bragged to all of your friends that you the brother of THE Izuku Midoriya? hehe" Midoriya chuckled while scratching his nose.

"H- WHAT THE HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT" Katsuki yelled getting even redder as Midoriya cheekily replies.

"Aunt Mitzuki"

Bakugo growls louder at the fact his Mom told him that.

"Now Ill say it again, What have you been doing at school?" Izuku asked.

"grr...being doing fine I guess, We finally started talking about our next steps but of course no one is becoming a hero except me becasue I know none of those background characters aint going nowhere" Katsuki said regaining his composure from earlier as he pointed a thumb to himself (Thats Vegetas technique)

"Aww come on Katsuki what did I tell you about thinking about others? Im sure there must be some people with promising quirks even if they arent as flashy as yours" Midoriya says casually.