06 [Clingy]

[REVIEWED ✅]

Thanks for 500 reads, an update in return!
Next chapter on +20 votes ⭐

Sara's pov;

After taking that lecture with Ishq -ahmm actually with Ahan, I went to my locker to grab necessary stuff then along with Ishq we went to attend our English lecture. This is the only lecture in which all of us are together. And the next scene I saw as I entered was..............Ahan sitting in the first row!

And the seat on his left side was empty. I rushed to his side but to my luck a girl came out of nowhere and sat on that chair. I huffed out and looked at her, I saw she raised her eyebrows. "Listen miss! This is my seat, I was just about to sit here!" At first she looked here and there and then took her books out of her bag, then looked back at me.

Attitude...

"Well you were just about to" I took a deep breath to calm myself as I don't wanna shout, at least not in this class full of students. "You-"

"It's ok you can sit here I'll go and sit somewhere else" Ahan cut me off in the middle and took all of his stuff in his hands. "Yeah, you can sit here we'll just go at the back!" She frowned at what I said to her, but I don't care.

I grabbed Ahan's shirt and dragged with me to the backseats and he followed me silently, of course he knows I'm crazy I might just shout here as well. I came to my girls; Noor gave me a what the hell are you up to look and Ishq scooted away leaving two seats for us. I sat on the inner seat and Ahan sat on the corner seat.

I rested my face on my palm with my elbow resting on the table as I looked at him. "Listen! Why don't you talk? Like......at all. You don't talk at all" I said poking my finger on his muscular arm. He took a deep breath and turned to me.

"Good Morning Students! Thankfully some people are on time today, nice!"

Miss Anita had entered the classroom and I didn't notice her at all. While speaking she was glancing at me from time to time, of course I know she's talking to me.

"I hope all of you are working hard on your assignments" She asked fixing her hair. And the lecture went on for an hour. "Ahan do you have another lecture after this?" I whispered to Ahan who was focused on taking notes. I squinted my eyes then looked on my other side and asked Ishq.

"Ishq! Are you free after this?" She just nodded her head and focused back on what Miss Anita papita was teaching. I usually don't listen to Miss Anita and today was an exception, I don't know why but I felt even more bored from her non stop nonsense.

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Somehow the lecture came to an end and Ahan rushed out of the classroom right after it. After what felt like an eternity Noor and Ishq finally packed their stuff and we left for the cafeteria.

"Sara!"

I heard someone shout my name from behind and as I looked back to see who it was, the sight pissed me off.

Ricky....

Why can't he just leave me alone? "Oh Ricky! Hello" I said as he came near me. "Hey! I saw you so thought to say hello" he said as I nodded. "You said it?" I asked as I folded my arms. "Hn?" He was probably caught off guard. "I asked, you said hello?" He nodded. "Now leave me alone" I said and went to the table where Ishq and Noor were.