20 [Back To Delhi]

"I fell in love with you"

Sara's movements halted. Her breathing came to a break. She stood up straight, her folded arms were now hanging down. She gulped. "W-What did you just say?" She asked, stuttering.

"You heard me on the first go. I said I fell for you" He said calmly.

Suddenly her face turned red and she had this huge smile plastered on her face. She jumped twice then hopped to the center of that terrace then looked up at the sky.

"Ohhhh! Thank you thank you thank you thank youuuu~ I love you so much. Mwuah! You're the best. You're awesome, I swearrr! I can't believe he just said it. It feels like a dream wait...what if I'm dreaming?" She said all of that in one go then looked at the front while slapping herself on her cheeks then pinched herself a few times.

She turned around and looked at Ahan, he had this beautiful smile on. She rushed to him and threw herself on him where he securely caught her in his arms.

She smashed her lips on his (rip his teeth). And wrapped her arms around his neck. He pulled her closer, closing the mere distance between them. He could feel her smiling into the kiss. He tilted his head to give in more access.

After a good minute they pulled back, breathing heavily. He put her down on her feet then attached his forehead with hers, yeah she was in his arms till now and he was holding her above the ground. He looked into her eyes. "I love you" She smiled as he said that. "I love you too" She said it back, being happiest than ever.

Just when they were lost in each other and feeling each other's warmth someone decided to disturb them.

They frowned as they heard someone's phone ringing. That someone was Ahan. He backed away but Sara didn't remove her hands from his neck so he just stayed like that but a little away from her face. He took his phone out of his pocket then looked at Sara.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"My friends"

"You have friends rather than Sameer, Arjun and Suleiman?"

"It's them"

"Them?"

"Yeah"

"What ever. Tell them you can't talk to them right now and that you're busy"

"Well it's a video call"

"So what? All you have to do is answer the call tell them I'll talk later then hang up and put it back in your pocket"

"Ok"

He answered the call and took the phone away from his face, it was between Ahan and Sara because they shouldn't be seeing Sara.

"Assalamualaikum!" He greeted in his normal voice. "Walaikum assalam" All of them greeted back at the same time.

Sameer: What took you so long bro?

Arjun: Yeah. We decided yesterday that we'll have a chat at this time.

Ahan: Now? Are you sure we decided to talk now?

Suleiman: You were the one who said we'll talk at 7.

Ahan: Did I? *chuckle* Oh yeah.

Arjun: Who's with you?

Ahan: Huh? N-No one.

Sameer: We have eyes bruh. Is someone there with you?

Ahan looked at Sara and she shook her head mouthing, Tell them you're alone.

Ahan: No! I'm alone! Well....what are you guys doing?

Suleiman: Talking to you.

Sameer: If you're actually alone then-