09 [Nikkah]

[REVIEWED ✅]

The day has come! This is the day everyone has been waiting for so long mostly Suleiman...opss that was supposed to be a secret. This is the day of the most anticipated Noor and Suleiman's Nikkah.

Day - Friday
Time - 8:24 am
Location - Farooqi's Bungalow
{Bigg Boss Style}

Noor woke up when her mother knocked on the door. When she went out after freshening up she saw everyone at the breakfast table already with the breakfast prepared. "Ammi apne breakfast kyu banaya? Main bana deti na, ap mujhe utha deti"

Her mother came out of the kitchen and held her by her shoulders and made her sit down on the chair, "Khao" she ordered and went back to the kitchen.

It was just 8 in the morning, no one was going anywhere as well but still they were having their breakfast in the early morning which they usually don't. Because according to Zahra, there's a lot of work pending. Desi moms.....

Noor was silently having her breakfast when she heard some noise so she moved her head in that direction but saw something that stunned her.

The whole hall was empty but.......

There was a Flower Partition Curtain in the middle of the whole hall while the couches were moved to somewhere else

There was a Flower Partition Curtain in the middle of the whole hall while the couches were moved to somewhere else. She was looking at that when she saw Abdullah coming out of the living room with a tray in his hands. "Kesa hai api? Apko pata hai ye meri choice hai" he asked smiling.

Noor smiled and nodded as she patted his cheek. "Ammi Jan, Baba ne itna sb kuch kyu kiya? Konsa hamare koi mehaman aa rahey hain?" She asked as she looked in the direction of the kitchen.

"Kya matlab mehmaan nahi aa rahey? Baba ne to bola tha aayenge? Ye to cheating hai!" Abdullah said as he hastily sat down.

"Ayengey kyu nahi ayenge? Hamare padosi hai tumhare Baba ke kuch close friends hain or Rehma walo ki taraf se bhi mehmaan ayenge. Or haan Noor ki dostein bhi to ayengi" Zahra said coming out of the kitchen.

"Haa or mere dost bhi aayenge" Abdullah poked again to which Noor giggled and said "Haan! Haan! Abdullah ke dost to sb se important hain na, wo to zarur ayenge"

"Wese koi aya hai wahan?" Noor asked nudging her head in the direction of the living room. Abdullah took a sigh and leaned back on the chair while nodding. "Kon?" She asked, raising her eyebrows. "Ammi Jan ne koi specialists bulwae hain apke liye"

Noor made on oh face to that and took a sip of her tea. "Api apne breakfast ker liya haina?" Abdullah asked leaning towards her. Noor nodded her head and Abdullah grabbed her wrist and took her out of the house in the front yard which was decorated with flowers and round tables were set beautifully with a really pretty and light themed stage.