2

I turned on the showerhead and started with my shower routine. I felt this kind of uneasiness in my whole body, was ghost right? no, it couldn't be.

I am a woman, an independent one, if I wanted to go out even while being shot in my arm I was going to go out, nothing could stop me.

I couldn't understand his worry. Why would he be so worried he's only my lieutenant. I cannot make this more as it is, he's my boss and it shouldn't grow something more than that.

After 10 minutes I was done, showering and putting on one of my favourite dresses. It was a beautiful black dress, yet I felt great and sexy in it. I knew I would get looks and that's what I was going for tonight, I will just go with the flow. Nothing else, as I left my barrack, I saw all my teammates looking at me.

Ghost stood in the back, his back leaning against the wall and his eyes firmly fixed on the floor. He was wearing a plain white shirt, jeans and a leather jacket.

The entire team was stunned by her entrance, their eyes widening in surprise as they took in her form. Their shock was palpable, and a small murmur of whispers and gasps filled the room.

Soap was the first to move, slowly shaking his head and letting out a low whistle. "Bloody hell, she looks gorgeous."

As I walked towards the rest of my team, I thought all the eyes were on me it felt amazing in the back I saw ghost, he looked very reserved, and then I saw Soap and Gaz cheering me on.

It seems everyone was happy with my suggestion for a night out it was needed in the team we were all very tense with the task we were asked to do and I had a feeling; that tonight I would get an answer if the artefacts were retrieved or not, maybe some more information about the other opponents and who they are.

Ghost's eyes widened as the rest of the team began to shower her with compliments, their voices carrying loudly across the room...but he wasn't listening. He was too busy watching her, watching the way she moved, the way her body looked in that dress. He couldn't look away even if he wanted to..but luckily his mask hid his expression.

After a moment, Soap approached him and clapped him on the shoulder, breaking the trance
"Damn, can you believe that?" he asked, grinning from ear to ear. "She looks like a bloody damn angel!"

After admiring her for a moment Soap seemed to return to his senses and he put an arm around her shoulder, a mischievous grin on his face. "Looking beautiful, love," he said with a smirk, looking over at the team with a proud expression.

I smiled at soaps compliment "thank you Johnny, I appreciate that."

"Now then... shall we get going?" Ghost's voice cut through the chatter. He pushed himself off the wall, his eyes scanning over the group as he began heading towards the door. "Let's get a move on." he said firmly, gesturing for them to follow.

I knew their routine they would find a boring bar with nothing else than a pool table and some music. But I wanted to go to this club just a few blocks away, club soleil.

Once I saw that everyone was going in the bar I ran out of sight and when I knew no one could see me I walked towards club soleil.

I found a few girls right outside the club vaping and smoking, it seems they saw me looking and one of them walked towards me.

"What is such a pretty girl doing all alone here! Come join us, the more joy we have tonight!"

I smiled and thanked her for inviting me to their group. Another girl looked shocked at me

"I don't know who you are but your body is amazing!" She exclaimed

I almost started blushing and thanked her for the compliment "thank you, do you mind if I can have a sigaret?"