4

I got carried away, enjoy 8k words babes!!

A day has passed, and today we will be interrogating the shadows to uncover their true intentions. We have at least eight of them in custody, so it shouldn't be too difficult to extract some answers. As I walked through the barracks, I spotted one of my teammates whom I hadn't spoken to in a long time. "Roach, good morning! How is everything going?" I called out, feeling a mix of anticipation and relief at the sight of a familiar face with all this drama going on

Roach looked up as I approached, a warm smile spreading across his face at the sight of me. "Ah, good morning!" he greeted me cheerfully. "Everything's going well, can't complain. How about you?"

"I'm still reeling from the injuries I got at the club the other night, but today we have to start interrogating the shadows, using force if necessary." I glanced ahead and saw Soap, Ghost, and four other teammates deep in conversation, their expressions tense and focused.

Roach nodded as he listened to my words, his expression growing serious. "I understand." he said. "I'm glad you're doing okay, but we have to make sure these shadows know they messed with the wrong people."  His gaze followed mine to Soap and the other teammates, and a small smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. "Looks like we're gonna have some fun today." he said with a chuckle.

I looked at him in surprise. "How so?" I asked, my voice filled with curiosity.

Roach chuckled a bit and gestured toward the group of team members with his chin. "Well, there's Soap, and you know how much he enjoys a good interrogation." he began, his expression mischievous. "And there's Ghost, who can be pretty intimidating when he wants to be. And then there's the rest of us." He grinned. "Between the six of us, I'd say we'll have those shadows singing like a bird in no time."

I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully. "I already know, Captain Price is going to love this—if he ever comes out of his office for once." My tone was light-hearted, but a hint of frustration lingered beneath the surface.

Roach chuckled along with me, his eyes sparkling with anticipation. "Captain Price's been working himself too hard," he agreed. "Maybe a good old interrogation session will be just the thing to get him out of that office of his." He winked at me, a devious glimmer in his eyes. "Who knows? Maybe he'll even join in on the fun."

I looked at roach intently and as he looked back we knew exactly what stunt we would pull, I put on a mask I had and a baclava, also my gear. Roach did the same and now we could do our plan. We ran towards captain price's office and opened the door with much force

"hands up captain!" We screamed. You saw the split second of fear in his eyes when he started laughing "you had me there roach and shym." I laughed

"All funny and games, But sir your coming with us." I nodded at roach to give the sign to do our act and lifted him and his chair up

we walked towards the others and saw a faces of surprise and laughter

"Roach! You really are a jester aren't ya!" He laughed we put down the chair and I begun talking "you have been forced to start interrogating with us captain price. I do not take no as an answer!"

Captain Price shook his head, his eyes still shining with laughter. "You two are incorrigible, aren't you?"

he said, a wry smile on his lips. "But I have to admit, that was a clever stunt. You've got me fair and square."