5

Let's continue where we left off! This song fits the vibe good for today

Warning: a lot of smut in this episode

He didn't respond at first, his gaze piercing mine as if trying to decipher my intentions or my state of mind. Despite his tough facade, I could sense a flicker of curiosity in his eyes, as if he too was intrigued by this unexpected encounter.

His eyes scanned over me as my eyes widened slightly, realizing that it was in fact ghost. But I didn't back down, instead I took this moment to my advantage and slid my body closer, my breath lingering near his ear in the darkness.

As I leaned in, my breath ghosted over his skin, his body instinctively tensing in response. His eyes darkened, a mixture of defiance and desire swirling within them.

"Don't play games, love," he warned, his voice rough and strained. He was fighting against his own desires, and it was evident in his tone.

I couldn't ignore the way my body reacted to his voice, drawing me closer with a magnetic pull. A mischievous grin curved my lips as I leaned in, my lips brushing ever so slightly against his earlobe as I whispered, "What a pleasant surprise, Lieutenant...."

A low, guttural groan escaped his throat as my lips grazed against his earlobe, a sound laced with desire and frustration. His breath hitched, his eyes narrowing as he tried to maintain control.

But his body betrayed him, his shoulders tensing and his fists clenching at his sides.
Despite the tension between us, desire simmered beneath the surface, waiting to ignite.

As his body tensed against mine, my own senses were heightened, every nerve ending tingling with an intoxicating mixture of anticipation and desire. I knew I shouldn't have been playing this dangerous game, but the alcohol and the weed had thrown caution to the wind.

A sultry chuckle escaped me as I leaned in closer. "You can't hide it forever, Lieutenant.." My breath caressed his skin

I whispered in his ear "it seems like roach had other plans for us tonight than parting our ways.."

His body betrayed him as a shiver ran down his spine, my words sending a jolt of electricity through his already tense form. He tried to maintain his composure, but his eyes flickered with a mixture of vulnerability and desire.
He wanted to resist, to keep his distance, but the intoxicating mix of our presence and the thrill of secrecy made it increasingly difficult to deny the magnetic pull between us.

The sound of Ghost's growl sent a jolt of electricity down my spine, fueling my own growing desire. I couldn't resist the urge to push further, to unravel him completely.

"Why resist it, Lieutenant?" I purred, my voice lower and huskier now. "The night is young, and Roach definitely has something else in mind for us tonight."

Ghost's eyes locked onto mine, the flickering desire becoming increasingly harder to control. The way his body responded to my touch made my heart race, a tantalizing mix of pleasure and anticipation building within us both.
He fought against the temptation, his voice strained as he muttered, "This isn't... proper..."

I looked down at my feet, not wanting to look up, "this isn't how I wanted it to go either."

Ghost's breath caught in his throat as my gaze momentarily dropped, revealing a flicker of vulnerability that only made the tension between us more palpable. The raw honesty in my words caught him off guard, a mix of surprise and intrigue flashing across his face.

His voice was rough, raw with desire as he replied, "Perhaps neither of us had a choice in how this night is going to play out... but here we are..."

Our gazes met again, and the air between us felt charged with a new sense of openness, like we both understood the strong connection we shared. I slowly moved closer, our bodies pressing together in the dimly lit corner, and I felt Ghost's muscles tense in response.