(4) AMUSED ASSEMBLY

Since Subhadra and Swastika were showing a great interest as learners, Vasudev decided to take them to assembly to be a part of the place which was too important for royals unlike battlefield

Since Subhadra and Swastika were showing a great interest as learners, Vasudev decided to take them to assembly to be a part of the place which was too important for royals unlike battlefield. A few days before the princesses started to watch duels in practice arena at daily basis as per suggestion of Balram who wanted them warrior princesses.

Rohini and Devaki were happy about Vasudev's decision yet they were concerned about comfort of their daughters.

"Arya, don't you think it's too earlier?" Rohini initiated the discussion with Devaki at her back.

"No, I think it's the perfect time," Vasudev was so confident about his decision.

"They both are too young. It's their age of playing and pranking. I feel like the rules and regulations of assembly will feel like restrictions on them. They may not like sitting there for hours," Devaki's concerned stare was capturing each expression of Vasudev.

"Our daughters are different. They are special ones, and I am sure that they will show the accuracy of my decision to everyone," a proud father inside him appeared in no time.

"I have accepted this but the duration of assembly is never a fixed one. Their routine of having food and getting rest will be affected," Devaki wasn't convinced, and he couldn't be when it matter was even minutely related to comfort of her children.

"Most importantly, we will miss them," Rohini released a sad sigh.

"The duration of assembly gets extended due to work load, and that too sometimes. I too care about our daughters," looking at his wives, Vasudev assured holding a complaining look of being doubted for not considering his daughters.

"After a long royal females of Yadav clan are going to represent their strength and importance. This legacy had been stopped due to the period of our lives in which we had suffered a lot. So, I want our daughters to lead the legacy again," glimpse of hope filled its glow in his eyes followed by his wives'.

Subhadra and Swastika along with Vasudev reached at assembly. Kanha and Balram were present there since they were ruling the kingdom.

"Greetings to assembly!" Sisters greeted, together.

"Introduce yourselves to assembly," Vasudev instructed what they had to do next.

"At this place, we are the seekers of the sources which has been the goodness of this assembly, and of the specialities which make this assembly stand different from assemblies of other kingdoms," Swastika spoke after receiving a prompting gesture from Subhadra.

"After seeking all those we will be the service providers to this assembly and to our motherland," Subhadra completed the statement at later.

"What goal do you both have regarding this assembly?" One of the members of assembly asked.

"To win each heart of the members of assembly on our own," Subhadra's soft tone turned into a firm one.

"We want to earn love and respect rather than getting that just because we are princesses," Swastika cleared their perspective to everyone.

"What about this assembly inspire you?" Another member questioned.

"All of yours trust on royal family in tough time," Swastika had heard a lot about the trust had been built among the members of assembly.

"Along with that all of yours dedication towards nation during difficulties," Subhadra too wasn't unaware of the difficult times Yadav people had faced before establishing Dwarka.

"Hail to princess Swastika! Hail to princess Subhadra!" whole assembly chanted the hailing of princess with a high pitch of voice.

Their first appearance had created its impression out of their wisdom which was calm like gentle breeze and was able to captivate everyone in terms of bliss of the blue colour which belonged to ocean, and omnipotent God like Lord HariHara.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏