(29) THE SAME ALWAYS

Swastika sat with Subhadra only to discover the secret that she was in love with a disguised sage who was none other than Arjun

Swastika sat with Subhadra only to discover the secret that she was in love with a disguised sage who was none other than Arjun. Yes, Arjun had revealed himself to her. Swastika understood that Kanha had a hand behind Arjun.

That was a thing later to be discussed. Thinking so, Swastika started comforting Subhadra in her difficulties of standing in between love and family.

"You don't have to worry when you have elder siblings, especially an elder sibling like bhratashri," Swastika held Subhadra's hand in assurance.

"Hasn't he suggested any way out of it?" Swastika asked.

"He told me to make my move before his help. That was why I made the engagement postponed. Now, it's his turn," Subhadra's action was inspired by Kanha's words. Then, she was waiting for his next order.

"Subhi... Actually..... I.....," Swastika got some questions in her mind making her stammer.

"Why are you seeming tensed suddenly, Jiji? Is everything fine in your kingdom or do you have something serious to share?" The unexpected change in Swastika's gesture drew lines on concern on Subhadra's face.

"Actually, I wanted to ask something to you," composing herself, Swastika stated.

"Then, why were you hesitating? Do ask," with a soft chuckle, Subhadra insisted.

"What about him made you fall for him? How deeply does he love you? What promise of future did you get from him?" As a elder sister, Swastika wanted to ensure that Subhadra had chosen the right person for herself.

More than showing instincts of elder sister, she was emotional about Subhadra whose very thought was selflessness towards others.

"He's a greatness to get discovered. I have more to explore about him, but his thought of mutual respect had created its first impression on me. When I felt his forwarding steps towards me with mutual understanding I fell for him," Subhadra remembered the journey of love with him.

"His mutual respect and mutual understanding which I share with him in the same way is the deep love in between us," confidence was evident in her voice while mentioning their love.

"He didn't utter any promise yet I got my promises from. What could be greater promises than mutual respect and mutual understanding?" The smile of content crept on her lips.

"I am so relieved after hearing you. More More than that I am happy for you. You found someone who would respect and understand you. Now, I can support you with all my spirit," Swastika actioned herself to caress Subhadra's hairs in affection.

"Why were you hesitating to question me, Jiji? Didn't you have the trust that I wouldn't misunderstand you?" The childish younger sister inside Subhadra complained.

"I am sorry, Subhi. I thought might hurt you with my questions. After all, questions were about someone whom you love," Swastika flashed an apologetic look.

"I love my siblings before everything and everyone. Love can't be compared, but the priority my siblings hold for me, I won't let that clashed with anything or anyone," placing chin on Swastika's shoulder, Subhadra leaned towards her while saying those lovely words.

"Moreover, family of bride has the right of enquiring about groom. Especially, the more siblings the bride has the more tests the groom has to go through," justifying Swastika's action, Subhadra returned a playful look.

"Do you want any such thing to happen with your groom?" Swastika too reciprocated that look, all happily.

"I didn't mean that. I want to convey that we siblings are still the same, and we will be the same to each other always," the happy younger one hugged the elder one.

"This time I am the happiest," Swastika was also equally happy, especially after listening the statement of Subhadra about siblings, about them being the same always.

"Let's go to bhratashri to see what he has planned for you," sliding herself from hug, Swastika led Subhadra towards Kanha's chamber.

Kanha suggested Subhadra to elope Arjun with him. He had even talked with Arjun who was agreed to do so or it can be said he was agreed to let her do that with him.

The elopement plan was meant to show a great side of love being surrendered in which a lover, that too would be groom was ready to get abducted.

Even, the plan was meant to clam dau's anger after abduction clearing the fact to him that Subhadra wasn't forced into anything. That was her choice. That was her action.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏