(17) AS A DAUGHTER

As per Swastika's surety her family along with Devika and Yudhishthir reached at Shaurya mandal

As per Swastika's surety her family along with Devika and Yudhishthir reached at Shaurya mandal. Her family had come in her search. Devika and Yudhishthir came, because the matter was related to maternal home of Devika.

Shipranahu welcomed all of them. Swastika's family rushed to her. They starting hugging and enquiring about her wellbeing to which she remained silent since her heart was suffering from the pain caused by her own people.

"Please say something, my dear!" Vasudev urged in a chocked voice.

"We wouldn't do that if we had even the slightest idea about this consequence," Devki was sobbing to get a response from Swastika.

"I am apologizing to everyone for not being able to answer anything. We are here for the purpose of this kingdom. So, we shouldn't make the king wait for fulfillment of that purpose," with folded hands, Swastika reminded her family about the reason of being present at Shaurya mandal.

"That's totally fine, princess. Your family deserved that time," Shipranahu reciprocated Swastika's gesture of being responsible with a smile.

"I knew about all the questions I had to answer. So, let me," sharing glance with everyone, he started to explain everything to them.

If the situation weren't abnormal then Swastika would have received so much appreciation from her family. At that time they were only admiring her, silently.

"Princess Swastika, declare his punishment since you are the future queen of this land," Shipranahu was hopeful to get a positive reply from Swastika being the future queen.

"Before declaring his punishment, I want to declare something else. I would be queen someday, but princess Saumitri would be the princess always. She is the daughter of this land, and I respect this," Swastika moved towards a girl of her age making her gain everyone's attention. She was Saumitri, princess of Shaurya mandal.

The princess was gentle and beautiful from heart, just like her name.

"Thank you for the consideration, princess Swastika. I am really elated, and I respect your emotion," Saumitri reflected her nature through her words.

"Not my emotion, but the hurt encapsulated my heart had made me consider that. I know the pain when unwanted interference gets entered into relationship in name of greater good," Swastika's gaze roamed at everyone, especially at Devika.

"Well, without wasting much time, I am declaring that Shaurya mandal will not make any alliance with Shivi till the time any royal from prince Kotsikeya's generation is in power. During this time Shaurya mandal will not make any alliance with any kingdoms which are connected to Shivi in any way," composing the boldness of a future queen, she declared.

"Maharaj, I have a request to you. Please keep this as a secret that prince of Shivi had stolen the divine spear of Lord Kartikeya," Swastika had something in her mind, and everyone was curious to know that.

"Why so, princess?" Shipranahu asked

"My father and my favourite mother had done kanyadan of princess Devika wishing her a happy married life. If the truth about Shivi prince spreads out then it will defame princess Devika. Even, bhrata Yudhishthir will have to face the same," she didn't want the blessing of her parents for Devika to go into vain.

"As a daughter, it's my duty to act in favour of deeds of my parents if I don't accept that. This is the least I can do," she looked at her parents with an exact look showing her broken heart.

A daughter remains daughter till the end of her life. So, how could Swastika stop being a daughter even after facing the dreadful incident at such a delicate age?

 So, how could Swastika stop being a daughter even after facing the dreadful incident at such a delicate age?

So readers, here's the next part.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏