Nezuko's decision

After a few days, Nezuko was feeling alright, but Kiyo, Naho, and Sumi told her to stay in the Butterfly mansion because her wounds hadn't healed. This really annoyed Nezuko, but she didn't say anything. Instead, she started to think what to do so that it won't be so boring in there. Soon, she got the best idea ever - to repair Shinobu's haori and give it as a present for Kanao!
Nezuko asked Aoi if there were parts of the haori left, but there weren't. So she had to remake it, but she didn't hesitate. The haori was ready in 3 days, just before the weekly checkup by the sisters.
Kanao came into the room where Nezuko was sleeping. She was wearing Kaburamaru around her neck.
'Oh, hello, Nezuko! How do you feel?' she asked cheerfully.
'I'm ok, thanks!'
'How about we look at your wounds?'
'Ok..'
After a few minutes, Kanao declared that Nezuko could finally leave the mansion (as long as she wants to). Nezuko almost started to jump out of happiness. And at that moment she remembered the haori she made.
'Ara ara, what is this? Is this for me?' said Kanao while taking the packet Nezuko was giving her.
'Just a simple present. Hope you like it..'
'Thank you, you didn't have to, though! But since you already gave it to me, let see what is in there.'
Kanao opened the packet. The moment when she saw the pattern, she started to cry. She teared up the paper and took the haori in her hands.
'Shinobu.. Kanae..' she whispered and hugged the cloth with a smile on her face. After a while, she wiped off her tears and looked at Nezuko.
'Thank you, Nezuko.. this means so much for me.. thank you..'
'You're welcome, Kanao! I wanted to cheer you up - it should have been so hard for you after the battle against Doma, and after my brother turned into a demon..'
'Yeah, it was a bit sad, but I am alright now! Thank you again, Nezuko! Words can't describe how grateful I am!'
'Please, you don't have to be.. you totally deserve it!'
After that, Kanao had to leave because there were still lots of patients to look after. Instead, Aoi came and helped her to stand up and change her clothes.
'Hey, Aoi, you are now training and going on missions, right?'
'Yes, why?'
'I really want to become a demon slayer too, can you give me advice on what to do?'
Aoi looked totally shocked when she heard that.
'A demon slayer?' she gasped. 'Are you sure? This is so dangerous! You might get killed!'
'I know, but I can't just stand and watch my brother turning into a demon and killing people! I have to turn him back into a human! I also want to work with the Corps because they will help me to become stronger and save people!'
'I understand, but still.. Nezuko, this isn't what your brother would want you to do! It would be better if you just leave us to fight him..'
'Please, Aoi! I really want to become a demon slayer! I will do my best to help you all! Just tell me how to!'
Aoi sighted. She was able to understand Nezuko really well, but.. demon slayers usually die. And Aoi didn't want her friend to get killed.
'..Very well. I will try to help you, but don't expect too much. I was taught by Urokodaki-san, and he was my and Tanjiro's master. He can only teach you water breathing, though. I don't know other masters, so maybe it would be better if you ask someone else..'
'Where can I find your master?' asked Nezuko.
...
Nezuko was fully prepared to go now, but she chose to meet with Inosuke and Zenitsu first to tell them her decision. She asked Sumi, who was passing by, where to find them.
'Inosuke is training right there, and Zenitsu is sleeping!' answered the girl.
Nezuko went to Inosuke and greeted him. Inosuke looked at her. He wasn't wearing the mask, and she could see his eyes, which have become red of all the crying.
'Hello, Dansuho...' said he quietly and stopped training.
'Hello, Inosuke! And actually, my name is Nezuko... Anyways, I came to say goodbye. I am going to train with Tanjiro's previous master because I want to become a demon slayer, too!
Inosuke didn't look surprised at all. Instead, he wished her luck and simply continued to train. Nezuko chuckled a little and went to see Zenitsu. She got inside his room, where he was sleeping, and looked at her friend, unsure what to do now. She didn't want to wake him up, but she also wanted to talk with him because this could be the last time they met.. After a few minutes of thinking, Nezuko put a notice on the cupboard and looked at him again. Then she got out of the room and closed the door quietly.
Nezuko said goodbye to Aoi, Kiyo, Naho, and Sumi (Kanao wasn't there) and got out of the Butterfly mansion.
'So... I guess the adventure starts now..' said Nezuko and walked away. She was looking forward to whatever was going to happen in the future. In her mind, she made a promise to save her brother so that they could be together again.

//892 words

Sorry for not uploading this earlier... I was sick. 😀
Also, I used AI to check if there are any mistakes, so I hope that this time they are less! 😅
And lastly... I won't be able to write anything until the end of June because I have to study for exams..
Sorry about that, and thanks for all the kind words you said! ☺️🥰♥️
Bye ig..