Love

"We were enemies, no matter the truth. No matter that I loved him." —

 .

.

.

– Songs–

8:00 - Madi Sipes & The Painted Blue

I love you so - The Walters

My Love Mine all Mine - Mitski

I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys

505 - Arctic Monkeys

Boy In A Bubble - Alec Benjamin

Loving You Still - Kira Kosarin

There! Right There! - legally blonde

______________________

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"Hey! Wait up, Corvin!" A Blonde Male called out, Out of breath as he ran towards the Raven haired boy. "You gotta be quicker than that Daemon!" The boy giggled as he confidently walked across the log that reached from one cliff to the other. Daemon looked down at the height from the ground, to where he was standing. There was a small bright blue stream that ran for miles down. "Corvin.. Are you sure this is safe for us to walk across? It doesn't look very sturdy.."

Corvin stared back at the trembling boy as he gave him a grin. "Of Course it is! Do you see me as a dummy? I know what's safe and what's not!" The tone of Corvin grew irritated from the Blonde male. He stepped forward before his foot slipped on the bright green moss that grew across the Log. A loud yelp fell from his lips before falling into the stream below. Daemon looked down quickly before safely climbing down and running towards his friend. 'Corvin! Are you okay?" He reached his hand out. But was met with a slap to his hand as Corvin stood up by himself. "Of course I'm fine! I don't need your help."

 Daemon looked at him with a saddened look before smiling softly. "If you say so.." They both went silent before a yell from Daemon's mother was heard from the Echo of the Forest. "Daemon! Corvin! Dinners Ready!" They both had smiles on their faces, before running up the Cliff again and running through the trees of the Green, Thriving plants and Living Organisms, "Race you there!" Corvin Ran quickly, He was quicker than the younger boy as Daemon was running fast enough. He tried to catch up as his breathing got quicker, But a smile planted on his face. "No Fair!".

When the door opened to a Raven-haired male, and a Blonde male, Daemon's mother greeted them with a warm smile and the scent of Bouillabaisse reached the boys' noses. They smiled brightly as they quickly ran to the table. The Door soon opened behind Daemon's mother, A red-skinned female with her hair up in a ponytail walked in. 

"Mama!" 

Corvin called out to his mother. His smaller arms wrapped around her waist as she placed her bag on the dining room table. "Hey Corvin, How was your day?" Her fingers wrapped themselves in his Hair. Her nails scratched his scalp as a smile grew on her face. "It was good! Mrs.Auclair made Bouillabaisse!" She sat down in the seat beside Daemon's mother. "I see, well it looks delicious" The Small 'family' ate together and talked. Corvin and Daemon sat beside each other as they had small talks about their favourite Likes and Dislikes. The boys were stuck together like Glue as they practically bounced in their seats. The mothers smiled at each other at the cuteness of their sons.