More

Just, Another morning.. I was at my desk staring out the window, the sky was a brighter blue than usual and close to no clouds. Today had a soft breeze, it was one of those days that were peaceful. I was staring out the wall of windows at the end of the classroom. Everyone was talking as it was an almost free period, they all chatted with their friends or played on their own phones and did not do anything productive. 

The teacher had left the classroom, trusting that his class would behave which was a horrible idea. The class was loud and acted up. It was giving me a headache but I had my earbuds in my ears to block out the noise the best my earbuds could—only a few more days 'till School was over and Summer break would come along. The 10 months of school felt like years, but here it finally was. I was writing down in my notebook before the sound of yelling could be heard from my right, I looked at where the sound was coming from, Corvin had his legs on the desk as he leaned back into the chair.

He was yelling at his friends Hudson and Donovan, they were laughing as if they found his yelling funny. Corvin's voice was always raspy when he yelled, He rarely ever yelled when we were kids and growing up his loud yells were something new and scared me at some points. He eventually stopped his yelling, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth and he turned his head, and we made eye contact. He saw me staring but I quickly turned my head away from him as I started to stare down at my notebook. 

He seemed to just not care about my existence in that moment and I am grateful for it. Eventually, my teacher came back, he had papers in his hands. "So, Since everyone here most likely wants to go to a great high school in France, and I have the sign-up sheets for high school recommendations. But I'm sure everyone here wants to go to Normane Valley High, so why bother asking!" Most of the class cheered besides some others who were sleeping, and Corvin. "Don't put me in with these fucking idiots, No one here is good enough to go to that school besides me." I sighed as I stared at Corvin from my seat. My body was hunched over slightly as I rested my head on my arm against the desk. I was getting tired of his cockiness but I just ignored it before my name was brought up by the teacher. "You say that, But I think Daemon here is smart enough as well, you and he are probably guaranteed to pass, Right Daemon?" I froze in fear, I could feel Corvin's deathly glare on me and I just hid my face in my arms. Gosh, this was so embarrassing. The class started to laugh as they looked at me, though Corvin looked madly pissed at me. "The hell? We all know that this nerd isn't better than me!" I felt abashed as I tried to hide myself from the laughs and looks at my classmates. My teacher soon slammed his desk and got everyone to be quiet. Thank gosh, It was embarrassing enough to be laughed at.

Throughout the last 20 minutes, I could feel someone staring at me, and I have no doubts it was Corvin. He was Pissed. Things never go well when he's mad about something that never goes his way. I was fidgeting in my seat and once the bell rang I tried to quickly get my stuff packed. I was one of the last people to leave, Or I thought I was but the collar of my shirt was grabbed and pulled back into the classroom. I was shoved into the wall where the whiteboard was and I anxiously stared up at the person who threw me across the room. It was Corvin. I quickly crawled backwards till my back was against the wall. "You just don't when to stop getting in the way do you?" My heart dropped as I saw him walk right in front of me. He forcefully grabbed my hair and pulled my head up. 

"Get in the way, One more goddamn time and I swear I'll do worse than this. I was stiff as my body tried to react but I was frozen in place from Dread. I didn't ask for him to say that! "This world would have been better without you in it. All you ever do Is get in the way!" I heard him laugh before his smile was malicious. "I bet even your mother is sick and tired of you!" He started to chuckle before letting go of my hair. "You-you're wrong.." I muttered under my breath, not knowing he heard it. "What." I was thrown out of my muttering as I was punched by a quick fist. I brought my hand to my cheek to where I was hit and covered my head with my hands. He soon walked to the door after standing above me for a few seconds. "Oh, and If I see you in Normane Valley High, Your Dead." He walked out of the room.