Immortal;

.

The Morning soon arrived, The sound of a female yelling from the floor below to get up. My hand went into a fist as I started to Rub my eyes to remove the remaining sleep from the hours before. My throat was dry as I sat up and the covers fell down to my lap and my fingers ran through my black, messy hair. Getting caught in a few tangles, I stood up and walked to my bathroom with slow steps and I went to the sink. God, I looked like a mess in the mornings. 

Water was splashed onto my face as I grabbed my toothbrush from the compartment I had on the side of my sink. The two minutes of brushing my teeth felt like 20 and I spit the paste into the sink. I heard more yelling downstairs from my mother and my tone matched her as my voice was raspy from a dry throat. "I'm coming! Give a man a minute.." I spoke the last part under my breath before I walked back into my room and threw on my uniform for school, grabbing my phone and bag as I and walked downstairs. I grabbed cold water from the garage and my mother's arm was around me and she gave my forehead a kiss. 

I was too tired for this right now, I patted her arm before she let go and I didn't live too far from my school, so It took ten minutes by foot. The walk was quiet besides the music in my ear, My earbuds were louder than the outdoor noises. I walked by many high school, and Junior high students as they talked to their friends. I didn't give a shit for friends as they usually just got in the way or annoyed me from my own greatness. But because of my second year in Junior high, the counsellor made me participate with other students as It was 'affecting my social life'. I didn't care, but I did it because my mother was yelling at me as my father was sitting on the couch with his hands In his lap. He was nervous watching his two family members, who were almost Identical, I've heard people say. Me and my mother had the same looks, and the same tone to everything. 

Most sons do look more like their mothers in a way but My mother was more 'accepting' than I am. If she hadn't I doubt she would have married my father, he was kinder than both me and my mother and he tended to get nervous when me and my mother would argue. But he showed his love with affection, He would pat my shoulder, give me a hug or place his hands in my hair and mess it up. It annoyed me most when he did that but it didn't bother me too much.

The metal and brick fences that stretched from one end of the school to the other soon came into view, "Scolarite Junior High" was written in bold letters on the school sign. It was May and I already cannot wait for this year to be over. Once I had my stuff in my locker I walked down the hallway, took a right, and my English classroom door was right in front of me. The room was empty besides two other students and I sat down on my phone. 

The teacher wasn't there so I didn't have to worry about my phone. As the minutes passed students started to move into the room and eventually almost everyone was there talking to their friends, or on their phones like I was. I stared down at my desk as I played with my pencil between my fingers. My friends 'Hudson' and 'Donovan' were talking to me and I only responded with a 'hm' or 'mhm' to their questions, or just to what they asked. Do they ever shut up? They made me annoyed by how loud they were talking and what they were talking about. They were most definitely the definition of 'middle school boys'. They always talked about which girls they thought were 'hot' and talked about sexual things, which I had never found myself interested in intercourse, or just anything like that in general. As they were such a waste of my time and distracted me from what would actually benefit me. Soon enough I looked up to see a Blond male sitting down at his own desk. Daemon, I smirked before I stood up and walked towards his desk. He seemed to not notice me as he got distracted from writing something in his book. I slammed my hand on his desk and he jolted as his eyes went wide. Was he really that scared of me? Pathetic.